I'm bored and my feet are aching :frown:
*is waiting for a guy to come onto msn*
*is also waiting for dinner*
Aphrodite
*is waiting for a guy to come onto msn*
*is also waiting for dinner*

:ditto: :p:
:hello:
Hey all! What's up? Who's here tonight? *Prays people are still here* lol. Last time I was left on my own for ages...
.jen.
awww, i'm not THAT bad. actually i evidently am for many reasons :rolleyes: but nevermind :p: maybe i've seen you on my travels some time! :eek3: we will never know :p:
lol, i know :smile: you're from oop north :biggrin: :hugs:

ah, *goes to thread of pictures to look * :ts: maybe we will know now :p:
Demon_AS
Hey all! What's up? Who's here tonight? *Prays people are still here* lol. Last time I was left on my own for ages...
hey demon :biggrin: i'm here but not for long :p: same old story i'm afraid :frown: how're you?
Fan!!!!
darth_vader05
hey demon :biggrin: i'm here but not for long :p: same old story i'm afraid :frown: how're you?

I'm good, tired as usual, but unable to sleep (as usual). This time because it's too hot to sleep!

Yourself? Where you off to now?
beth...
Fan!!!!
nope :evil: :p: keep guessing :biggrin:
Demon_AS
I'm good, tired as usual, but unable to sleep (as usual). This time because it's too hot to sleep!

Yourself? Where you off to now?
lol, i'm tired today cos i had to wake up early! :hmpf: but i creamed my bro at chess so that made me feel better :biggrin:

to bed soon :p: one sec lemme just make myself a cuppa and will be back:cool: :biggrin:
Doh Ummmmmmmm floor/fags/flies/foliage/fromage frais/frame.....
darth_vader05
lol, i'm tired today cos i had to wake up early! :hmpf: but i creamed my bro at chess so that made me feel better :biggrin:

to bed soon :p: one sec lemme just make myself a cuppa and will be back:cool: :biggrin:

Lol, I'm off tea + coffee. It's been a struggle, as I love my tea, but I find I can't sleep having drunk any. So, if I can't drink any at night, I may as well not drink at all... so I've not drunk any for a month! :eek3:

See you in a bit!
another big win :cool: $180.40 :p: I'm on such a roll :redface:
darth_vader05
lol, i know :smile: you're from oop north :biggrin: :hugs:

ah, *goes to thread of pictures to look * :ts: maybe we will know now :p:

i wasn't in any pics! only my legs and arm :p: what a SHAME.
saiyamana
another big win :cool: $180.40 :p: I'm on such a roll :redface:

Big win? Sounds like poker to me :confused:. Is that what you meant?
Demon_AS
Big win? Sounds like poker to me :confused:. Is that what you meant?
aye, 3 hours of play, a 1st position, and £100 up :cool: = £33 an hour wages? :smile: (this is twice in a row on the same tourney btw) Now thats a lot of booze money :cool:
saiyamana
aye, 3 hours of play, a 1st position, and £100 up :cool: = £33 an hour wages? :smile: (this is twice in a row on the same tourney btw) Now thats a lot of booze money :cool:

Nice! What's your favourite hand? I hate getting Big Slick, because I never, ever hit anything on the flop! And if I carry on betting, someone inevitably beats me by making a full house with 9's and 2's or something! Drives me insane lol.
Demon_AS
Lol, I'm off tea + coffee. It's been a struggle, as I love my tea, but I find I can't sleep having drunk any. So, if I can't drink any at night, I may as well not drink at all... so I've not drunk any for a month! :eek3:

See you in a bit!
well i've never drank coffee cos i hate it, but i need the tea!!! :eek: i normally drink it at night to keep me awake so all is well :biggrin:

beth they're all wrong :biggrin: do you want a clue? :p:

jen, don't worry thats all i needed to see- now i'll know who you are if i see you around! :eek: :p:

Latest