Lol! I'm too sporty to be a nerd :p:.

ReputationRep:
    :juggle:

ReputationRep:
    ;smurf;

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

ReputationRep:
    Lol hi oneway, gameplayer. How's it all going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    :motz:
    ;upyours;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Lol, ok, fine, don't say hello. We'll skip the pleasantries, tonight, and move straight onto the most important question... wtf is going on? lol
    lol, i dont know what i was doing :p: had a phone call and i snapped out of it so hey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol, i dont know what i was doing :p: had a phone call and i snapped out of it so hey
    Lol, 'sup homie. Whatever you were doing looked a little strange. Like I said, I would've joined, but I don't know many emoticon shortcuts .

ReputationRep:
    Lol, 'sup homie. Whatever you were doing looked a little strange. Like I said, I would've joined, but I don't know many emoticon shortcuts .
    nothing much, what about you? :p: lol, i'd have to click on 'more' after that, so i'd say that i was saved by the phone me and my mate planned on destroying all dentists around the world :evil: :cool:

hows your day been?

ReputationRep:
    nothing much, what about you? :p: lol, i'd have to click on 'more' after that, so i'd say that i was saved by the phone me and my mate planned on destroying all dentists around the world :evil: :cool:

hows your day been?
    Just playing some online poker, and I was chatting to some mates... but MSN conversations seem to have died down, for some reason. Day's been pretty average... played a pretty shocking game of cricket, today. Rubbish game.

You?

ReputationRep:
    Just playing some online poker, and I was chatting to some mates... but MSN conversations seem to have died down, for some reason. Day's been pretty average... played a pretty shocking game of cricket, today. Rubbish game.

You?
    im not too fond of msn! :p: sometimes its ok (when theres only 5/6 people online!) but when theres 10ish or more then it all goes haywire :s:

how many runs did you score?

it was my lickle cousins birthday today and my auntie had organised a part for him :hmpf: was there most of the day trying to look like i was enjoying myself:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the food was eek and and my uncle was a prat and little kid was being mardy, but my mum made me stay :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    im not too fond of msn! :p: sometimes its ok (when theres only 5/6 people online!) but when theres 10ish or more then it all goes haywire :s:

it was my lickle cousins birthday today and my auntie had organised a part for him :hmpf: was there most of the day trying to look like i was enjoying myself:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: the food was eek and and my uncle was a prat and little kid was being mardy, but my mum made me stay :hmmm:
    Aww msn is :cool:

ReputationRep:

Lol, I have 190 odd contacts, so there's always someone online. Usually more than ten. I only talk to five odd people anyway lol.

I scored a duck. Faced two or three overs, but a duck it was. Bowled. And, to make my humiliation complete, I only got to bowl 3 overs before the skipper took me off for being rubbish. 24 runs, I gave away :cries:.

I'm normally pretty economical... but even I'll put my hands up and say I'm no batsman lol.

Sounds unfair. I'm old enough now to say "Nah, sod it, you guys go, I'll stay" What did you do, in the end?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    Aww msn is :cool:
    nope! msn= :mad:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I have 190 odd contacts, so there's always someone online. Usually more than ten. I only talk to five odd people anyway lol.

I scored a duck. Faced two or three overs, but a duck it was. Bowled. And, to make my humiliation complete, I only got two bowl 3 overs before the skipper took me off for being rubbish. 24 runs, I gave away :cries:.

I'm normally pretty economical... but even I'll put my hands up and say I'm no batsman lol.

Sounds unfair. I'm old enough now to say "Nah, sod it, you guys go, I'll stay" What did you do, in the end?
    ha, i decided to delete the ones that i didnt know and it was quite a bit! :eek: well if you're doing something else with msn then its hard but if its just msn then its ok.

eek a duck! :ninja: *hopes Adam doesnt see this!* i hate scoring ducks! do you play for a team? what kind of bowler are you? dont worry about it, you were probably thinking about poker

i thought i was too, but my auntie wanted us all to come and my mum decided that it was a family event so all of us should be there :hmmm: i just played footie outside with a few cousins :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    ha, i decided to delete the ones that i didnt know and it was quite a bit! :eek: well if you're doing something else with msn then its hard but if its just msn then its ok.

eek a duck! :ninja: *hopes Adam doesnt see this!* i hate scoring ducks! do you play for a team? what kind of bowler are you? dont worry about it, you were probably thinking about poker

i thought i was too, but my auntie wanted us all to come and my mum decided that it was a family event so all of us should be there :hmmm: i just played footie outside with a few cousins :hmpf:
    Lol, yeah, I went through it and deleted everyone I didn't like or all the double addresses I had... 190 was still the result! :eek:

I hate scoring ducks, too. Technically I didn't score anything, but meh... I took two wickets last week, and made 24 with the bat (highest total ever for my club ). I play for my local village team - and I'm a medium pacer. I bowl at around 70 odd. So, not that quick. I was actually thinking about Soccer a.m.'s eastenders clip (I think I linked it here last night!).

You played footie? Can't have been that bad... I love playing footie . Especially with little kids, 'cos they're crazily enthusiastic but you can still win lol.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, yeah, I went through it and deleted everyone I didn't like or all the double addresses I had... 190 was still the result! :eek:

I hate scoring ducks, too. Technically I didn't score anything, but meh... I took two wickets last week, and made 24 with the bat (highest total ever for my club ). I play for my local village team - and I'm a medium pacer. I bowl at around 70 odd. So, not that quick. I was actually thinking about Soccer a.m.'s eastenders clip (I think I linked it here last night!).

You played footie? Can't have been that bad... I love playing footie . Especially with little kids, 'cos they're crazily enthusiastic but you can still win lol.
    wow! I prefer yahoo :cool:

i play cricket for fun with my mates, but it can get heated sometimes :p: try to beat that score next time i dont know, didnt see it i think :s: cricket is good fun, but watching test matches can get boring!

i love footie too playing with kids is good for the first hour or so, but when its the 3rd hour it becomes pretty tiring and boring :hmpf: but they think you're a super star or sommer hehe when they'd all gone i played with my uncle and he cheated :hmmm:

i gtg now, speak to you tomorrow night :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    wow! I prefer yahoo :cool:

i play cricket for fun with my mates, but it can get heated sometimes :p: try to beat that score next time i dont know, didnt see it i think :s: cricket is good fun, but watching test matches can get boring!

i love footie too playing with kids is good for the first hour or so, but when its the 3rd hour it becomes pretty tiring and boring :hmpf: but they think you're a super star or sommer hehe when they'd all gone i played with my uncle and he cheated :hmmm:

i gtg now, speak to you tomorrow night :wavey:
    Lol, yeah, cricket is good fun . I know what you mean about kids thinking you're a super star... my cousins are convinced I'm great! I'm not really... just bigger and faster :p:.

I'll catch you tomorrow, then, I guess... you're useless after midnight :p:. Night matey.

ReputationRep:
    :poke:s soc

ReputationRep:
    Woah this soc has got over 10,000 posts already! Spam a licious!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.