Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    Hopefully.

I finished on the 14th. :p:
    I'd thought that everyone had finished, but trish is still at college! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    Nope she finished today :p: (I think)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Yeah they could give cash I guess but I don't think companies like doing that. :rofl: You linked my two sentences bout stupid people and flowers. :cool: Nahhh it's coz the company had a big project on and my mum asked if there was any dumbass tasks going like data entry and yeah I got it. Good experience and all that.

:rofl: Darthy left with kids.. oh dear oh dear. :p:
    Maybe they got suspicious! :p: hehe that means my dad is......! :eek: :p: hehe yeah its a good experince and it paid well

:hmpf: :ninja: i was trying to recruit them, but they had other ideas!:hmmm: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    It was a bit, when I first went in I was white and shaking - but it wasnt too bad afterwards :p:

aww! i would give blood but i'm absolutely petrified of needles etc, i've not had my mumps injection because i'm so scared. :chicken: :p:

did it hurt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :hello: How have you been today?

hot! it's been boiling allll day. i've just been tidying my bedroom all day but it's not actually any tidier than when i started :p: what've you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    hot! it's been boiling allll day. i've just been tidying my bedroom all day but it's not actually any tidier than when i started :p: what've you been up to?
    Lol, I actually can't remember. I'll definitely have to put my nose to the grindstone tomorrow etc though!:p: I do remember looking at some of my coursework and questions to answer and thinking :argh:!:eek:

Did you give blood then Aphrodite and why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    *school

and today was my last day :p:

It hurt about as much as having ears pierced, and that was it really....Im also terrified of needles, hence the freind being taken in and having their hand crushed :p:

Yes I did give blood, and I gave it a) coz a mate asked my to and b) coz i felt like it

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    heya

ReputationRep:
    'Sup people? How's it going?

Alright Aphrodite? I'm seeing you everywhere tonight! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    really? where else have you seen me? :p: I am on more than usual - end of term et al :p: no school tomorrow w00t!

ReputationRep:
    really? where else have you seen me? :p: I am on more than usual - end of term et al :p: no school tomorrow w00t!
    Lol, probably in the Sci Fi/Fantasy Soc. I made a reply, possibly to your post, possibly not - I can't remember, because I'm too tired to remember

:hello:

Edit: Ooooh that was 1000th post in Pingu.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Charl... 'sup? :hello:

(Original post by Demon_AS)
    Hey Charl... 'sup? :hello:
    Heya.

Not much. It's sooo hawt tonight. :eek: It's 33 in London tomorrow.

Hows you?

ReputationRep:
    Lol, probably in the Sci Fi/Fantasy Soc. I made a reply, possibly to your post, possibly not - I can't remember, because I'm too tired to remember
    ooh hehe yeah, I only just saw it - I normall hang out here, crasting soc tbr and HP soc oh and the ever present H&R :p:

ReputationRep:
    heya charl

heya charl
    Heyaaa.

Sorry not chattin on MSN, I'm so tirrred.

ReputationRep:
    ooh hehe yeah, I only just saw it - I normall hang out here, crasting soc tbr and HP soc oh and the ever present H&R :p:
    H&R?
    I just replied on the Sci Fi/Fantasy Soc Don't think there's much you can say to it though, lol. You ever played the FF games?

ReputationRep:
    H&R?
    I just replied on the Sci Fi/Fantasy Soc Don't think there's much you can say to it though, lol. You ever played the FF games?
    Final Fantasy? nope my mates did...

Health and Relationships :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.