Good morning! Good morning!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Good morning! Good morning!
    G'morning Elements :hugs: How's you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    G'morning Elements :hugs: How's you?
    :hugs: Chirpy! In a strange mood too: I can't wait to get started on my Biology coursework and French homework! :eek: I don't think that I've ever felt that way about coursework, at least, before!:ninja: How are you, one of my favourite TSRians?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: Chirpy! In a strange mood too: I can't wait to get started on my Biology coursework and French homework! :eek: I don't think that I've ever felt that way about coursework, at least, before!:ninja: How are you, one of my favourite TSRians?
    Hehe great to hear
    As for me, I'm just bored to death here- nothing to look forward to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Hehe great to hear
    As for me, I'm just bored to death here- nothing to look forward to
    ;console; I can't have that. :hugs: Why don't you make a list of all the things that you want to accomplish over these summer holidays, whether it be hobbies that you can now have time to pick back up again or something seasonal etc? Then see how you can fit this into your holidays? There's got to be some things you want to do...

Are you continuing with all your subjects to A-level? Or are you going to be taking up any additional AS levels?^o)

ReputationRep:
    ;console; I can't have that. :hugs: Why don't you make a list of all the things that you want to accomplish over these summer holidays, whether it be hobbies that you can now have time to pick back up again or something seasonal etc? Then see how you can fit this into your holidays? There's got to be some things you want to do...

Are you continuing with all your subjects to A-level? Or are you going to be taking up any additional AS levels?^o)
    Nope nothing really :s:

Um I think I'll be continuing with subjects :hmmmm:
    How about you? Waht are you planning to do in A2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Nope nothing really :s:

Um I think I'll be continuing with subjects :hmmmm:
    How about you? Waht are you planning to do in A2?
    Nothing?:s: Not even a few little things or a really BIG thing? I'm still undecided about all of what to do to A2 but I'm definitely going to be continuing with Geography, Biology and French. I'm definitely doing a Geography AEA too. You doing any AEA's?

ReputationRep:
    Nothing?:s: Not even a few little things or a really BIG thing? I'm still undecided about all of what to do to A2 but I'm definitely going to be continuing with Geography, Biology and French. I'm definitely doing a Geography AEA too. You doing any AEA's?
    Erm nothing- Can't think of anything :s:

Hmmm that's good. No, I'm not going with any AEA; I'll be under alot of pressure as soon as the session starts so...:s:

ReputationRep:
    Anyways nice talking to you Elements- had you come in earlier, I would've given you some rep
    Anyways I hope I'll see you around :hugs:

Take care and b'bye! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Erm nothing- Can't think of anything :s:

Hmmm that's good. No, I'm not going with any AEA; I'll be under alot of pressure as soon as the session starts so...:s:
    Same here but...Sorry if I made you feel . ;console;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Anyways nice talking to you Elements- had you come in earlier, I would've given you some rep
    Anyways I hope I'll see you around :hugs:

Take care and b'bye! :ciao:

Same xXx

ReputationRep:
    Good morning It rained last night, huge thunder storm :eek: Woke me up :motz:
    And guess whos back, the decorators :eek: Here begins another restricted day :hmpf: Ah well, i feel real motivated today :eek: I don't know why, i could perhaps do some homework :eek: :hmmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Good morning It rained last night, huge thunder storm :eek: Woke me up :motz:
    And guess whos back, the decorators :eek: Here begins another restricted day :hmpf: Ah well, i feel real motivated today :eek: I don't know why, i could perhaps do some homework :eek: :hmmmm:
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    :eek:
    :eek: I know :eek:
    Dont worry the feeling has passed, i am now playing mindless games over msn with a friend xD :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    :eek: I know :eek:
    Dont worry the feeling has passed, i am now playing mindless games over msn with a friend xD :p:
    thats what I like to read

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.