Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Congrats on passing your theory!! :party:
    Aww but you should get some sleep :hugs:

I'm good thanks been bored all day :p: and theres a pile of dishes waiting for me to clean them up :hmpf: lol
    Thanks And yes, I would do, if I hadn't caught up on sleep when I got back in the morning .

Bored? How can you be bored? There's tons to do . When I'm not out with friends, I'm on here, or on MSN, or playing guitar, or playstation, or reading a book, or even watching the TV (cricket ). Tons! Much better than washing dishes :p:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    congrats hehe (yes you know the drill :p: )
    Thanks mate :top:. What drill? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

you go to sleep at 5am and wake up at 3pm? :hmmm:

my auntie is using so and so! i don't think its such a good idea to wear my mask and carry my lightsaber in public anymore! my aunties sons have taken to my lightsaber and i've babysitted them a few times, but she takes the biscuit! :mad: she's a using SOB (sounds harsh but she's a cow to my mum!) its a long story but to cut it short she told me that she had an emergency dentist appointment and could i look after her 2 kids. i reluctantly agreed cos i'd just woken up and her dentist appointment seemed to be longer than she said! (she went elsewhere!) gah it seems petty but im getting frustated cos ive got nothing to do, buts whats wrong with playing comp games? :hmpf: *rant over* :p:

oh yeah and my bro is a **** who needs his head chopping off and ,my uncle cos he married my auntie

hows your day been?
    :eek: how did you know? :ninja: :p: lol

awwwww :hugs: she shouldnt of lied and went somewhere else. But at least the kids didnt take the lightsaber :eek:
    And what you doing being 6years old babysitting? :eek: :eek: :p:

Lol :p:

Woke up at 3-4 :flute: fasted today so mostly lying down and watching tele :p: then went mosque, just came back a couple of hours ago. I tried getting a job at marks&spencer but the bloody questions are stupid :hmpf: :p: lol so i might volunteer at Oxfam or get a job at Morrisons :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Thanks And yes, I would do, if I hadn't caught up on sleep when I got back in the morning .

Bored? How can you be bored? There's tons to do . When I'm not out with friends, I'm on here, or on MSN, or playing guitar, or playstation, or reading a book, or even watching the TV (cricket ). Tons! Much better than washing dishes :p:.
    Ooo kk :p:

Lol,
    tele - boring
    friends - ones gone to Leicester (i live in London :p: ) but might organise something in the weekend. Speaking of which my dad is coming back from hol on Sunday
    Playstation - brother has borrowed it :hmpf:
    Book - :hmmmm: good idea lol
    Guitar - dont have one, but cool! @ you playing one :cool: lol
    MSN - meh :hmpf: lol

ReputationRep:
    :eek: how did you know? :ninja: :p: lol

awwwww :hugs: she shouldnt of lied and went somewhere else. But at least the kids didnt take the lightsaber :eek:
    And what you doing being 6years old babysitting? :eek: :eek: :p:

Lol :p:

Woke up at 3-4 :flute: fasted today so mostly lying down and watching tele :p: then went mosque, just came back a couple of hours ago. I tried getting a job at marks&spencer but the bloody questions are stupid :hmpf: :p: lol so i might volunteer at Oxfam or get a job at Morrisons :p:
    the force guides me :evil: :p:

they wouldnt dare!! but kids are darn twits you cant use the force on them properly :p: especially the younger they are! well my auntie aswell as other old peple dont understand that i'm really six! :hmmm: she'll realise the truth when the kids puke worms

thats what i want to do! :p: wake up at 3/4! how come you fasted? why do you want a job for? :p: hehe is my mum not paying you enough?

i gtg now peeps cya SCx and thanks :hugs: tc and demon this drill you know the after midnight thingy :p:

ReputationRep:
    the force guides me :evil: :p:

they wouldnt dare!! but kids are darn twits you cant use the force on them properly :p: especially the younger they are! well my auntie aswell as other old peple dont understand that i'm really six! :hmmm: she'll realise the truth when the kids puke worms

thats what i want to do! :p: wake up at 3/4! how come you fasted? why do you want a job for? :p: hehe is my mum not paying you enough?

i gtg now peeps cya SCx and thanks :hugs: tc and demon this drill you know the after midnight thingy :p:
    :motz: :p: lol

:rofl: @ worms

Lol :p: but weird thing is, when you sleep till 3-4pm you feel more tired :hmpf: lol Holy month so fast for a few days hehe :p:

Anytime Night night :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Pingwin ;farhan;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Pingwin ;farhan;
    Pingwin?

Heya ;farhan; how was Clacton? :p:

ReputationRep:
    ;farhan;

^^ :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Ooo kk :p:

Lol,
    tele - boring
    friends - ones gone to Leicester (i live in London :p: ) but might organise something in the weekend. Speaking of which my dad is coming back from hol on Sunday
    Playstation - brother has borrowed it :hmpf:
    Book - :hmmmm: good idea lol
    Guitar - dont have one, but cool! @ you playing one :cool: lol
    MSN - meh :hmpf: lol
    Tele - I agree, but the cricket is good. Plus, if you have Sky, there's always comedy stuff on at this time (QI, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Have I Got News For You etc...) on UK Gold. It's awesome . Plus there's always poker on, which I like to watch on occasion, while playing it online .

Friends - Fair enough. I'm going with one group (guys I play cricket with) for some cricket on the beach. Then in the evening, with a less-sporty group, it's a birthday meal at Pizza Express! Busy, busy, busy! lol

PS - Darn it. Mine does not move from my room .

Books - Ordered two from the library

Guitar - The best decision I ever made . Definitely try it, if you want to learn an instrument .

MSN - Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, but I only talk to around 10 of my 190-odd contacts :confused: so it's alright .

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that drill. Yeah, I know the drill :p:. Good night, matey .

ReputationRep:
    Heya! :hugs: how was your day?

boriiiiing! :p: but okay thanks! yours?

Darthy - not buddy spy! :p:

ReputationRep:
    'Sup Jen How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    Tele - I agree, but the cricket is good. Plus, if you have Sky, there's always comedy stuff on at this time (QI, Never Mind the Buzzcocks, Have I Got News For You etc...) on UK Gold. It's awesome . Plus there's always poker on, which I like to watch on occasion, while playing it online .

Friends - Fair enough. I'm going with one group (guys I play cricket with) for some cricket on the beach. Then in the evening, with a less-sporty group, it's a birthday meal at Pizza Express! Busy, busy, busy! lol

PS - Darn it. Mine does not move from my room .

Books - Ordered two from the library

Guitar - The best decision I ever made . Definitely try it, if you want to learn an instrument .

MSN - Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, but I only talk to around 10 of my 190-odd contacts :confused: so it's alright .
    Tele - lucky @ Sky :eviltongu lol i have Freeview thou it has UKTV Gold but doesnt show :s:

Friends - Sounds like fun! Have a great time might organise lunch on saturday with a few mates, need to give back one of her DVDs to her :p:

PS - Lol, if only i had a tele in my room :p: Its my other brothers PS and he always puts it in the front room but my oldest bro has borrowed it to his friends house :hmpf:

Books - Just reminded me that i wanted to order a book from Amazon

Guitar - Cool will keep that in mind Atm, i only know Piano and bought a turkish flute thing from Turkey called Ney but sounds so much like a flute. Only prob is, trying to play it :p:

MSN - yeah, i have loadsa contacts but i only talk to about 10 :p: then you get the weirdos that just add you but dont talk :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    boriiiiing! :p: but okay thanks! yours?

Darthy - not buddy spy! :p:
    same :hmpf: lol did nothing all day :ninja: except for just going to the mosque a few hours ago. I really need to sort out my sleeping plan been going bed at sunrise :p:

ReputationRep:
    same :hmpf: lol did nothing all day :ninja: except for just going to the mosque a few hours ago. I really need to sort out my sleeping plan been going bed at sunrise :p:

awww, same! all i did was drive to pick my brother up from work & go to the petrol station :p: i must go out tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    'Sup Jen How's it going?

aww heya :hugs: goood thanks! it's too hot to sleep though :hmpf: how's things? have you had a good day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    awww, same! all i did was drive to pick my brother up from work & go to the petrol station :p: i must go out tomorrow!
    lol aww how many bros you got? yehh i need to go out tomorow :p: might go out with my brothers which means.. waking up early :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Tele - lucky @ Sky :eviltongu lol i have Freeview thou it has UKTV Gold but doesnt show :s:

Friends - Sounds like fun! Have a great time might organise lunch on saturday with a few mates, need to give back one of her DVDs to her :p:

PS - Lol, if only i had a tele in my room :p: Its my other brothers PS and he always puts it in the front room but my oldest bro has borrowed it to his friends house :hmpf:

Books - Just reminded me that i wanted to order a book from Amazon

Guitar - Cool will keep that in mind Atm, i only know Piano and bought a turkish flute thing from Turkey called Ney but sounds so much like a flute. Only prob is, trying to play it :p:

MSN - yeah, i have loadsa contacts but i only talk to about 10 :p: then you get the weirdos that just add you but dont talk :confused:
    Tele - Yeah, I am pretty lucky . I'm watching poker, though... the comedy stuff finished . I don't really like the other stuff that comes .

Friends - Thanks! Your idea sounds like fun. Can I come? :p:

PS - Having a tele helps, I got this second hand one for my birthday, about six years ago. It's still going strong!

Books - Good stuff :top:. Amazon is pretty reliable .

Guitar - Do that . Wow, you play piano? :eek: That's awesome . Got any grades?

MSN - Yeah, but you can block/delete weirdos . I just tend not to talk to too many people, usually because I'm on at this time, when most people are asleep lol.

What does "tc" mean? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww heya :hugs: goood thanks! it's too hot to sleep though :hmpf: how's things? have you had a good day?
    Glad to hear it . And yes, definitely too hot to sleep. Has been for ages! We've had a big lightning storm, but not much rain today! Passed my theory test, and am a little hayfeverish. Aside from that, great day .

How's your day been?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.