The Student Room Group

here i am. Ste isn't simon darth :rofl:

adam you got a mob?! could i have your no? pm me if you like :biggrin: im off to zzz now. bye all ;grouphugs; :smile:
The Centipe

adam you got a mob?! could i have your no? pm me if you like :biggrin: im off to zzz now. bye all ;grouphugs; :smile:
night adam :smile: :wavey: :biggrin:

hey demon, what you upto?
Reply 11942
darth_vader05
:hmpf: you edited that! :p: hehe

btw his number= 999 :cool:

never :security:
Reply 11943
The Centipe

will pm u b4 i go bed :smile:
darth_vader05
night adam :smile: :wavey: :biggrin:

hey demon, what you upto?

Hey Darth :smile:. I'm playing online poker and watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks. In and around that, I'm on here and/or learning Naive by the Kooks on my guitar :biggrin:. You?
oneway
never :security:
did too! :bandit: :p:

i think hayley was right, i need sleep aswell! im tired!

hows your day been?:smile:
Demon_AS
Hey Darth :smile:. I'm playing online poker and watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks. In and around that, I'm on here and/or learning Naive by the Kooks on my guitar :biggrin:. You?
hey :smile: wow, you're doing more than one thing at a time! :eek: :p: i tried burning my birthday video to cd and eat at the same time, but failed miserably :frown:

im just surfing the net, playing free cell :ninja: :p:

hows your day been?
Reply 11947
darth_vader05
did too! :bandit: :p:

i think hayley was right, i need sleep aswell! im tired!

hows your day been?:smile:

good and yours ?
yeah i need to sleep soon too :smile:
:cool:
oneway
good and yours ?
yeah i need to sleep soon too :smile:
:cool:
was then crap then good then crap now good:biggrin: watch the cricket?

i feel like doing something wierd :s: (lack of sleep sucks :redface: )
darth_vader05
hey :smile: wow, you're doing more than one thing at a time! :eek: :p: i tried burning my birthday video to cd and eat at the same time, but failed miserably :frown:

im just surfing the net, playing free cell :ninja: :p:

hows your day been?

Haha, I need to burn my birthday video to CD... but we need the right cable to get to the PC from laptop.

Day's been good - woke up late, which is how I like it. Then I had a relaxing afternoon, followed by a meal at Pizza Express to celebrate a friend's birthday :biggrin:. Now I'm here. All in all, it's been cool.

How about you?
:juggle:
:wavey:

howdy people :smile:
'Sup gameplayer :biggrin:. Long time! How's it going? :biggrin:
Demon_AS
'Sup gameplayer :biggrin:. Long time! How's it going? :biggrin:

Hey Demon AS how are you? :smile:
by the way you can call me Sabah :wink: lol :biggrin:
Demon_AS
Haha, I need to burn my birthday video to CD... but we need the right cable to get to the PC from laptop.

Day's been good - woke up late, which is how I like it. Then I had a relaxing afternoon, followed by a meal at Pizza Express to celebrate a friend's birthday :biggrin:. Now I'm here. All in all, it's been cool.

How about you?
got the cable and everything else, its just me being useless..... again! :ninja:

how old was your friend?

mines been pretty dull, but i went over to mates during day and we ended up playing the ps2. pro evo soccer 5 = the best:cool: :biggrin:
gameplayer_no1
Hey Demon AS how are you? :smile:
by the way you can call me Sabah :wink: lol :biggrin:

I'm good thanks! It's been a pretty nice day. Sabah, eh? Nice name :biggrin:. Sounds asian, possibly Urdu?

Have you had a good day?
gameplayer_no1
:juggle:
:wavey:

howdy people :smile:
hey doc :wavey: you been ill?:eek:
Demon_AS
I'm good thanks! It's been a pretty nice day. Sabah, eh? Nice name :biggrin:. Sounds asian, possibly Urdu?

Have you had a good day?

The names Arabic but i speak Urdu so close enough :five: :wink: :biggrin: lol

twas okay went shopping during the day and a few hours back i watched a scary movie with a couple of mates :afraid: so i guess i'll be awake for a while :flute:

how was your day?
darth_vader05
got the cable and everything else, its just me being useless..... again! :ninja:

how old was your friend?

mines been pretty dull, but i went over to mates during day and we ended up playing the ps2. pro evo soccer 5 = the best:cool: :biggrin:

Lol, laziness isn't necessarily bad, I've convinced myself.

My friend is 18 today :biggrin:. Was, I should say, 23 minutes ago :smile:. I hear pro-evo is good, but I'm more of a Final Fantasy, RPG man :biggrin: :cool:.
darth_vader05
hey doc :wavey: you been ill?:eek:

hey Darth :biggrin:
and no the internet connections been anoying :hmpf: so if i disappear you know why :p:

so how was your day?
gameplayer_no1
The names Arabic but i speak Urdu so close enough :five: :wink: :biggrin: lol

twas okay went shopping during the day and a few hours back i watched a scary movie with a couple of mates :afraid: so i guess i'll be awake for a while :flute:

how was your day?

Haha, I was close :biggrin: :five:. I speak punjabi, which is pretty similar to Urdu, I've found, although your name isn't a punjabi name :smile:.

Haha, I hate scary movies... usually because they're boring :flute:.

Latest