The Student Room Group
Charl!
Charl is better. :biggrin:

How are you? :hugs:
what does your name mean? ^o) :p:

i'm tired :yawn: my mum woke me 3 times last night cos someone kept on pranking us :biggrin: how're you? :hugs:
My name rocks i'm wise :proud:
Reply 12142
darth_vader05
what does your name mean? ^o) :p:

i'm tired :yawn: my mum woke me 3 times last night cos someone kept on pranking us :biggrin: how're you? :hugs:

I have no idea. I read somewhere Charlene means energy or something.. which is sort of like me.. I can't stop talking! :p: :biggrin:

Awww. Tutut silly prankers. :p: I'm good thanks, not tired for once! :biggrin: :hugs:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
My name rocks i'm wise :proud:
oh cool, i'd forgotten your name for a moment :redface: :redface:

woo i've got a friend called sophie :biggrin: :five: :p:
Charl!
I have no idea. I read somewhere Charlene means energy or something.. which is sort of like me.. I can't stop talking! :p: :biggrin:

Awww. Tutut silly prankers. :p: I'm good thanks, not tired for once! :biggrin: :hugs:
my name doesnt have a meaning :cool: its self explanatory :p: ;yes; you cant stop talking :five: you're a spaz queen :biggrin:

i think it was pretty funny, cos someone was getting back at us! (me and my sisters pranked various people the night before yesterday, and they probably figured it out :biggrin: )got anything planned for today? :hugs:
Reply 12145
darth_vader05
my name doesnt have a meaning :cool: its self explanatory :p: ;yes; you cant stop talking :five: you're a spaz queen :biggrin:

i think it was pretty funny, cos someone was getting back at us! (me and my sisters pranked various people the night before yesterday, and they probably figured it out :biggrin: )got anything planned for today? :hugs:

Yes Darthy = spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover. :biggrin: :p: :cool: I actually can't stop talking like on MSN, or on the phone or in real life or on TSR. :p: It's an addiction. :redface:

Tutut childishness. :p: ;no; *tuts disapprovingly* I wanna go out but I really can't be bothered to get up. :p: You?
Charl!
Yes Darthy = spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover. :biggrin: :p: :cool: I actually can't stop talking like on MSN, or on the phone or in real life or on TSR. :p: It's an addiction. :redface:

Tutut childishness. :p: ;no; *tuts disapprovingly* I wanna go out but I really can't be bothered to get up. :p: You?
wow i like it :biggrin: :p: :ninja: that makes two of us, although one of my new years resolution was to cut the crap talk! :p: (and i belive they're meant to be broken!):cool: :biggrin:

nah, it was pretty funny cos one of my sisters friends laughed for half an hour (hyperbole:cool: ) and then finally swore and put the phone down :biggrin: :rofl: you see someone rang me and i didnt have there number stored in my phone, so we pranked them aswell :redface: :p:

I don't really know, might go and watch superman today but it depends. :p:

I can't see invisible people anymore :bawling: :frown: :p:
:crast:
but you've got holidays! :eek:
Reply 12149
darth_vader05
wow i like it :biggrin: :p: :ninja: that makes two of us, although one of my new years resolution was to cut the crap talk! :p: (and i belive they're meant to be broken!):cool: :biggrin:

nah, it was pretty funny cos one of my sisters friends laughed for half an hour (hyperbole:cool: ) and then finally swore and put the phone down :biggrin: :rofl: you see someone rang me and i didnt have there number stored in my phone, so we pranked them aswell :redface: :p:

I don't really know, might go and watch superman today but it depends. :p:

I can't see invisible people anymore :bawling: :frown: :p:

Hehe glad you like. :biggrin: I think it sums you up pretty eloquently. (:rofl: You can so tell I did English. :p:) Did I miss out any of your qualities? :p: :biggrin: Hehe I didn't really have any resolutions.. just to be a better person.. nah, can't do that. :p: :wink:

:rofl: You weirdos! Oooh I forgot to add weirdo into your name..spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover-WEIRDO. :biggrin: :five: Don't worry, weirdos are cool, it takes one to know one. :p:

Superman.. boo. I don't like superman. Kinda crap. :eek: :ninja:

Awww. I got rid of invisible mode so you can see meeee! :biggrin: :cool:
darth_vader05
but you've got holidays! :eek:

Physics coursework :frown:
Charl!
Hehe glad you like. :biggrin: I think it sums you up pretty eloquently. (:rofl: You can so tell I did English. :p:) Did I miss out any of you qualities? :p: :biggrin: Hehe I didn't really have any resolutions.. just to be a better person.. nah, can't do that. :p: :wink:

:rofl: You weirdos! Oooh I forgot to add weirdo into your name..spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover-WEIRDO. :biggrin: :five: Don't worry, weirdos are cool, it takes one to know one. :p:

Superman.. boo. I don't like superman. Kinda crap. :eek: :ninja:

Awww. I got rid of invisible mode so you can see meeee! :biggrin: :cool:
:hmmm: and you spelt eloquently right aswell! :eek: btw your* :biggrin: hehe my resolutions are temporary, you know the normal- stop smoking:wink: , work hard, dont be rude to my mum, stop being lazy. by temporary i mean they only last for one day :biggrin:

its not wierd!! its funny! :p: (especailly when you're bored out of your wits!) lol, :five: hehe being wierd means we're unique :cool: (but i'm still trying to convince myself on that one :biggrin: )

i dont know, my mates want to watch it and i dont know what else to watch so superman it will probably be :biggrin:

woo :five: thanks:p:
Aphrodite
Physics coursework :frown:
but you've got the whole holidays left :eek: :frown:
Reply 12153
darth_vader05
:hmmm: and you spelt eloquently right aswell! :eek: btw your* :biggrin: hehe my resolutions are temporary, you know the normal- stop smoking:wink: , work hard, dont be rude to my mum, stop being lazy. by temporary i mean they only last for one day :biggrin:

its not wierd!! its funny! :p: (especailly when you're bored out of your wits!) lol, :five: hehe being wierd means we're unique :cool: (but i'm still trying to convince myself on that one :biggrin: )

i dont know, my mates want to watch it and i dont know what else to watch so superman it will probably be :biggrin:

woo :five: thanks:p:

Heh I'm a pedantic speller. :p: Yes I saw that before you mentioned it: Last edited by Charl! : 5 Minutes Ago at 14:47. :biggrin: :p: Muahaha you can't catch me out. :p: SMOKING!? Is that a horrible joke? :frown: I hope you have never smoked before. :bawling: It's bad for you! Well if you've given up, I guess that's a bit better. :biggrin: But still bad.

Okay this irritates me. It's weird not wierd. :redface: Simon spells it wierd and it annoys me sooo much. I record voice-clips specifically spelling it out for him. :p: :cool:

Weird = unique. It's true. :biggrin: :five: :hugs:

Hahaha have fun if you ever decide to get up. :p: :biggrin:

No problemo. :smile: :cool:

Have you noticed our posts are always realllyyy long and full of smilies? ;happy2; <--- Haven't used it much lately. :eek: :frown:
:eek: are you still in college tris?
darth_vader05
but you've got the whole holidays left :eek: :frown:

Loads of experiments to do :frown: easier to do them now when I can use mums phone as a stopwatch :rolleyes:

and no im not but I do have coursework and homework...
Reply 12156
mwahaha. I pranked sophie last night :cool:
LPK
so it WAS you?!?! :eek:

*kicks x10*
Charl!
Heh I'm a pedantic speller. :p: Yes I saw that before you mentioned it: Last edited by Charl! : 5 Minutes Ago at 14:47. :biggrin: :p: Muahaha you can't catch me out. :p: SMOKING!? Is that a horrible joke? :frown: I hope you have never smoked before. :bawling: It's bad for you! Well if you've given up, I guess that's a bit better. :biggrin: But still bad.

Okay this irritates me. It's weird not wierd. :redface: Simon spells it wierd and it annoys me sooo much. I record voice-clips specifically spelling it out for him. :p: :cool:

Weird = unique. It's true. :biggrin: :five: :hugs:

Hahaha have fun if you ever decide to get up. :p: :biggrin:

No problemo. :smile: :cool:

Have you noticed our posts are always realllyyy long and full of smilies? ;happy2; <--- Haven't used it much lately. :eek: :frown:
nah, its just that i waited for you to correct it then replied :bandit: :p: i catch you out so there :eviltongue: :p: lol, yep im kidding :smile: its just that everyone you speak to on new years days always says i'm going to stop smoking, so i wrote it for completeness :biggrin: :smile: i hate the damn things, they stink like... :puke: nah, its just this joke that i have :biggrin: (winds my mum up aswell, cos in the college when you walk to the canteen, you have to walk past the smoking corner. so when i used to come home my mum thought i'd been smoking :rofl: )

haha, tbh i write it as wierd but i'd checked your post to see how its spelt. then i deliberately wrote it as wierd :proud: :biggrin: hehe

wooo, are you sure! :ninja: :five: :hugs:

will do :biggrin: yep, i have noticed and smilies are cool :ninja: :p: why did you use that smiley for!! now i have to use this---- ;upyours; :biggrin: :p: hehe
LPK
:five: but did she know it was you!

Latest