Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Charl is better.

How are you? :hugs:
    what does your name mean? ^o) :p:

i'm tired :yawn: my mum woke me 3 times last night cos someone kept on pranking us how're you? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    My name rocks i'm wise :proud:

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    what does your name mean? ^o) :p:

i'm tired :yawn: my mum woke me 3 times last night cos someone kept on pranking us how're you? :hugs:
    I have no idea. I read somewhere Charlene means energy or something.. which is sort of like me.. I can't stop talking! :p:

Awww. Tutut silly prankers. :p: I'm good thanks, not tired for once! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    My name rocks i'm wise :proud:
    oh cool, i'd forgotten your name for a moment

woo i've got a friend called sophie :five: :p:

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea. I read somewhere Charlene means energy or something.. which is sort of like me.. I can't stop talking! :p:

Awww. Tutut silly prankers. :p: I'm good thanks, not tired for once! :hugs:
    my name doesnt have a meaning :cool: its self explanatory :p: ;yes; you cant stop talking :five: you're a spaz queen

i think it was pretty funny, cos someone was getting back at us! (me and my sisters pranked various people the night before yesterday, and they probably figured it out )got anything planned for today? :hugs:

my name doesnt have a meaning :cool: its self explanatory :p: ;yes; you cant stop talking :five: you're a spaz queen

i think it was pretty funny, cos someone was getting back at us! (me and my sisters pranked various people the night before yesterday, and they probably figured it out )got anything planned for today? :hugs:
    Yes Darthy = spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover. :p: :cool: I actually can't stop talking like on MSN, or on the phone or in real life or on TSR. :p: It's an addiction.

Tutut childishness. :p: ;no; *tuts disapprovingly* I wanna go out but I really can't be bothered to get up. :p: You?

ReputationRep:
    Yes Darthy = spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover. :p: :cool: I actually can't stop talking like on MSN, or on the phone or in real life or on TSR. :p: It's an addiction.

Tutut childishness. :p: ;no; *tuts disapprovingly* I wanna go out but I really can't be bothered to get up. :p: You?
    wow i like it :p: :ninja: that makes two of us, although one of my new years resolution was to cut the crap talk! :p: (and i belive they're meant to be broken!):cool:

nah, it was pretty funny cos one of my sisters friends laughed for half an hour (hyperbole:cool: ) and then finally swore and put the phone down :rofl: you see someone rang me and i didnt have there number stored in my phone, so we pranked them aswell :p:

I don't really know, might go and watch superman today but it depends. :p:

I can't see invisible people anymore :bawling: :p:

ReputationRep:
    :crast:

ReputationRep:
    but you've got holidays! :eek:

wow i like it :p: :ninja: that makes two of us, although one of my new years resolution was to cut the crap talk! :p: (and i belive they're meant to be broken!):cool:

nah, it was pretty funny cos one of my sisters friends laughed for half an hour (hyperbole:cool: ) and then finally swore and put the phone down :rofl: you see someone rang me and i didnt have there number stored in my phone, so we pranked them aswell :p:

I don't really know, might go and watch superman today but it depends. :p:

I can't see invisible people anymore :bawling: :p:
    Hehe glad you like. I think it sums you up pretty eloquently. (:rofl: You can so tell I did English. :p:) Did I miss out any of your qualities? :p: Hehe I didn't really have any resolutions.. just to be a better person.. nah, can't do that. :p:

:rofl: You weirdos! Oooh I forgot to add weirdo into your name..spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover-WEIRDO. :five: Don't worry, weirdos are cool, it takes one to know one. :p:

Superman.. boo. I don't like superman. Kinda crap. :eek: :ninja:

Awww. I got rid of invisible mode so you can see meeee! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    but you've got holidays! :eek:
    Physics coursework

ReputationRep:
    Hehe glad you like. I think it sums you up pretty eloquently. (:rofl: You can so tell I did English. :p:) Did I miss out any of you qualities? :p: Hehe I didn't really have any resolutions.. just to be a better person.. nah, can't do that. :p:

:rofl: You weirdos! Oooh I forgot to add weirdo into your name..spaz-spam-king-spyro-hater-silly-star-wars-and-manchester-united-lover-WEIRDO. :five: Don't worry, weirdos are cool, it takes one to know one. :p:

Superman.. boo. I don't like superman. Kinda crap. :eek: :ninja:

Awww. I got rid of invisible mode so you can see meeee! :cool:
    :hmmm: and you spelt eloquently right aswell! :eek: btw your* hehe my resolutions are temporary, you know the normal- stop smoking , work hard, dont be rude to my mum, stop being lazy. by temporary i mean they only last for one day

its not wierd!! its funny! :p: (especailly when you're bored out of your wits!) lol, :five: hehe being wierd means we're unique :cool: (but i'm still trying to convince myself on that one )

i dont know, my mates want to watch it and i dont know what else to watch so superman it will probably be

woo :five: thanks:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    Physics coursework
    but you've got the whole holidays left :eek:

:hmmm: and you spelt eloquently right aswell! :eek: btw your* hehe my resolutions are temporary, you know the normal- stop smoking , work hard, dont be rude to my mum, stop being lazy. by temporary i mean they only last for one day

its not wierd!! its funny! :p: (especailly when you're bored out of your wits!) lol, :five: hehe being wierd means we're unique :cool: (but i'm still trying to convince myself on that one )

i dont know, my mates want to watch it and i dont know what else to watch so superman it will probably be

woo :five: thanks:p:
    Heh I'm a pedantic speller. :p: Yes I saw that before you mentioned it: Last edited by Charl! : 5 Minutes Ago at 14:47. :p: Muahaha you can't catch me out. :p: SMOKING!? Is that a horrible joke? I hope you have never smoked before. :bawling: It's bad for you! Well if you've given up, I guess that's a bit better. But still bad.

Okay this irritates me. It's weird not wierd. Simon spells it wierd and it annoys me sooo much. I record voice-clips specifically spelling it out for him. :p: :cool:

Weird = unique. It's true. :five: :hugs:

Hahaha have fun if you ever decide to get up. :p:

No problemo. :cool:

Have you noticed our posts are always realllyyy long and full of smilies? ;happy2; <--- Haven't used it much lately. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: are you still in college tris?

ReputationRep:
    but you've got the whole holidays left :eek:
    Loads of experiments to do easier to do them now when I can use mums phone as a stopwatch :rolleyes:

and no im not but I do have coursework and homework...

ReputationRep:
    mwahaha. I pranked sophie last night :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    so it WAS you?!?! :eek:

*kicks x10*

ReputationRep:
    Heh I'm a pedantic speller. :p: Yes I saw that before you mentioned it: Last edited by Charl! : 5 Minutes Ago at 14:47. :p: Muahaha you can't catch me out. :p: SMOKING!? Is that a horrible joke? I hope you have never smoked before. :bawling: It's bad for you! Well if you've given up, I guess that's a bit better. But still bad.

Okay this irritates me. It's weird not wierd. Simon spells it wierd and it annoys me sooo much. I record voice-clips specifically spelling it out for him. :p: :cool:

Weird = unique. It's true. :five: :hugs:

Hahaha have fun if you ever decide to get up. :p:

No problemo. :cool:

Have you noticed our posts are always realllyyy long and full of smilies? ;happy2; <--- Haven't used it much lately. :eek:
    nah, its just that i waited for you to correct it then replied :bandit: :p: i catch you out so there :eviltongue: :p: lol, yep im kidding its just that everyone you speak to on new years days always says i'm going to stop smoking, so i wrote it for completeness i hate the damn things, they stink like... :puke: nah, its just this joke that i have (winds my mum up aswell, cos in the college when you walk to the canteen, you have to walk past the smoking corner. so when i used to come home my mum thought i'd been smoking :rofl: )

haha, tbh i write it as wierd but i'd checked your post to see how its spelt. then i deliberately wrote it as wierd :proud: hehe

wooo, are you sure! :ninja: :five: :hugs:

will do yep, i have noticed and smilies are cool :ninja: :p: why did you use that smiley for!! now i have to use this---- ;upyours; :p: hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :five: but did she know it was you!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.