Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX)
    go raibh maith agat woooooooo :hugs:
    Iesu Grist! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New_kid_on_the_block)
    Iesu Grist! :cool:
    meh :p: you shouldn't say that you know :p:

ReputationRep:
    meh :p: you shouldn't say that you know :p:
    whys that? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by New_kid_on_the_block)
    whys that? :eek:
    its blasphemy :p: the catholics will come and get you :p:

*shucks water over society*

WAKE UP!

ReputationRep:
    kerrrrrrrr-what??? :p: la de la de da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooo helllooooooooo anyone out there??????????????????????????? ??????

Hyperness! What have you been taking and can I have some?

I'm Charrrl btw.. we didn't speak much before. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Hyperness! What have you been taking and can I have some?

I'm Charrrl btw.. we didn't speak much before. :hugs:
    hehe :p: im just kinda hyper all the time except when I really have to do things hehe!!!!!!! heya charl!!!!! just call me tammy im sure we can talk plenty now :hugs:

hehe :p: im just kinda hyper all the time except when I really have to do things hehe!!!!!!! heya charl!!!!! just call me tammy im sure we can talk plenty now :hugs:
    Awesome! Yeah I'm pretty much the same.. like non-stop talking and stuff. :five: I remember helping you with Frankenstein coursework. :p: How is lifeeee?

ReputationRep:
    far too long
    wheres the mafia? :ninja::p:

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! Yeah I'm pretty much the same.. like non-stop talking and stuff. :five: I remember helping you with Frankenstein coursework. :p: How is lifeeee?
    oh yeah!!!!! :cool: :five: yeah thats right you did help me with my coursework HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwww lifes great couldn't be better hehe hows everything with you???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :ninja: they are everywhere :ninja:

oh yeah!!!!! :cool: :five: yeah thats right you did help me with my coursework HIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe!!!!!! awwwwwwwwwwww lifes great couldn't be better hehe hows everything with you???
    Hehehe, you're too cool! Happy people rawk.. booo the sad people! :p: Life's pretty damn good at the moment.. no problems for once! :p:

Wheres Spyro? I think you.. you.. you.. killed him.

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

ReputationRep:
    Hehehe, you're too cool! Happy people rawk.. booo the sad people! :p: Life's pretty damn good at the moment.. no problems for once! :p:
    :eek: AHHH SAMEEEEE yeah sad people need to be more happy happy-clappy people yeah no problems are great I've got none anymore now its just Tamsy looking out for Tamsy and It's great hehe!!!!!! where is everyone???? its monday what else do you really have thats actually worth doing on a monday night....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: like.........weird......:cool:

:eek: AHHH SAMEEEEE yeah sad people need to be more happy happy-clappy people yeah no problems are great I've got none anymore now its just Tamsy looking out for Tamsy and It's great hehe!!!!!! where is everyone???? its monday what else do you really have thats actually worth doing on a monday night....:rolleyes: :rolleyes: like.........weird......:cool:
    Fo sho. :cool: Let's spread some happiness. ;happy2; Hmmm.. it does seem less busy than usual. I've like taken over spammin this society. :p:

Lets see.. Darthys here. Trish's here albeit a bit quiet. You're here. I'm here. No LPK. :eek: No Twaffy. No Lucas. :bawling: No Simon. :love: No Hayleyy! No Sophie! No Sohaaail! Hmmm. Boo!

ReputationRep:
    :ninja: they are everywhere :ninja:
    still :eek: :ninja:

i thought they'd dissapeared :p:

ReputationRep:
    still :eek: :ninja:

i thought they'd dissapeared :p:
    :eek: young one you will learn they lurk never disappear :ninja: karate-chop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Wheres Spyro? I think you.. you.. you.. killed him.
    yep :proud: damn idiot wouldnt die

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...ostcount=12460 ^o) :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.