The Student Room Group
Reply 12900
lil_groovy_dude
Thank god that isn't a smilee on TSR :rofl:

:eek: It's on TSR :eek: You're never here when I am :hmpf:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
:eek: First thing I saw when I clicked into this calamity but deary me........you know a mans penis is not a straw sophie darling............

those are :wink:

Aye - I know that - but does she? :p:
Aphrodite
Aye - I know that - but does she? :p:

don't know she says she dont think after 11pm....................... :p: hehehe!!!!!!
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
don't know she says she dont think after 11pm....................... :p: hehehe!!!!!!

It werent after 11 though :p: I dont think so anyway :p:
Aphrodite
It werent after 11 though :p: I dont think so anyway :p:

:rofl: by any chance did she tell you she had a fella with her last night???? :wink: :p: sophs a dirrrrty girl :p:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
:rofl: by any chance did she tell you she had a fella with her last night???? :wink: :p: sophs a dirrrrty girl :p:

No she didn't, I do wonder though...shall have to crowd her next time she comes on :p:
Twaffy
:eek: It's on TSR :eek: You're never here when I am :hmpf:

Hey christina :hugs:

The one with the picture of the guy tied and the womans kicking his dick :eek: Is it :eek:
Aphrodite
No she didn't, I do wonder though...shall have to crowd her next time she comes on :p:

oh aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is right the dirrrty biatch :p: :cool: :cool:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
oh aye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is right the dirrrty biatch :p: :cool: :cool:

lol :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
lol :biggrin:

:dancing: soooo are you ready for tango???? :cool: :cool: :dancing: :p: hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
:dancing: soooo are you ready for tango???? :cool: :cool: :dancing: :p: hehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tango no :p:

but this looks cool :cool: :biggrin:

:dancing:

:biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
tango no :p:

but this looks cool :cool: :biggrin:

mehhhhhhhhhh you tit :p: **dances like an eejit on my own like shakira** ra-kaka-ka-ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
mehhhhhhhhhh you tit :p: **dances like an eejit on my own like shakira** ra-kaka-ka-ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:

*dances with imaginary tammy :p:*

Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX

:rofl: :redface: :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude

*dances with imaginary tammy :p:*

:dancing: :biggrin:
lil_groovy_dude
:rofl: :redface: :biggrin:

hehehe you'll get used to it :p:
:yawn:
Reply 12917
;happy2;
Charl!
;happy2;

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;happy2; ;happy2; ;happy2; ;happy2; ;happy2;
Reply 12919
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;happy2; ;happy2; ;happy2; ;happy2; ;happy2;

:five: :biggrin:

Latest