Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    Seriously!!! :eek: :p: hmmmm, i dont know whether it was old or new :s: clue=food

yeah but it was part of the bribery :hmpf: dogs are ok appart from the ugly ones i prefer cats :ninja: tell them to stay at your place :cool: football does not suck :hmpf: no thats not ok :motz: one of my mates starting supporting united cos of him and its annoying :hmpf: :p:
    Yeah yooou evil darthy! :p: :evil: :vader: :p: Oooh is it that chef one? When they got the food judge thing? *fingers crossed*

Aww that's mean to the ugly dogs. :p: I hate ALL dogs. Don't matter small, big, ugly, cute... aaaargh die! :motz: I don't like cats either.. well they're okay as long as they don't come near me. Hahaha yeah good idea, I don't want my parents to talk to my friends and embarrass me! :p: Hehe yuuum Cristiano Ronaldo. :love: Gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    :toofunny: No no you're still my spamspaz king. *changes usertitle* Btw, if I can get PayPal sorted.. I'ma sub you.
    so who's that then eh ehe eh eh eh ^o) :p: hehe

I'ma* ^o) :p: prays for charly's paypal to be sorted :-p lol

When did you turn 18?:cool:

ReputationRep:
    cats rawk. Charlie, if you fancy calling, i'm leaving like right now

ReputationRep:
    rudeness

ReputationRep:
    :bebored:

(Original post by The Centipe)
    cats rawk. Charlie, if you fancy calling, i'm leaving like right now
    Not right now. You'll be all huffy and puffy. :p:

so who's that then eh ehe eh eh eh ^o) :p: hehe

I'ma* ^o) :p: prays for charly's paypal to be sorted :-p lol

When did you turn 18?:cool:
    :rofl: Nooo it's you, he's an impostor!! :p: Yeah if I ever get PayPal sorted.. I hope Simon resubs Lucas.. cough cough. :p:

January 12. You? :five:

ReputationRep:
    I tried calling 3 people today and all their phones were off, I hate that I worry

ReputationRep:
    12th June 2010 ... I turn 18 :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah yooou evil darthy! :p: :evil: :vader: :p: Oooh is it that chef one? When they got the food judge thing? *fingers crossed*

Aww that's mean to the ugly dogs. :p: I hate ALL dogs. Don't matter small, big, ugly, cute... aaaargh die! :motz: I don't like cats either.. well they're okay as long as they don't come near me. Hahaha yeah good idea, I don't want my parents to talk to my friends and embarrass me! :p: Hehe yuuum Cristiano Ronaldo. :love: Gorgeous.
    meh, there goes a good plan out of the window :hmpf: thanks :motz: :p: woooo go you :party: :rofl: haha yep it was

nope :p: i said it in the nicest way possible :angel: :p: nah cats are cool, had one called gandalf but my sister ate it:mad: i know what you mean about emabarrasing! on my birthday i had a suprise party and my mum had invited my mates my stupid little sister and brother where worse than my mum and dad though! :eek:

ronaldo= :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    rudeness
    what is? :ninja:

and i wouldn't get worried about them people sophie, just get mad (thats what i tend to do! but whatever you do- dont chuck your phone!!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil_groovy_dude)
    12th June 2010 ... I turn 18 :rofl: :rofl:
    I turn 18 next year like, on the 18th of April whoa :eek: its gotta be good if its on the sam number as I turn 18,and all you pingu soc peeps are in invited to whatever I plan :p:

meh, there goes a good plan out of the window :hmpf: thanks :motz: :p: woooo go you :party: :rofl: haha yep it was

nope :p: i said it in the nicest way possible :angel: :p: nah cats are cool, had one called gandalf but my sister ate it:mad: i know what you mean about emabarrasing! on my birthday i had a suprise party and my mum had invited my mates my stupid little sister and brother where worse than my mum and dad though! :eek:

ronaldo= :puke:
    First things first.. To the bold bit, I say: :lies:

Hehe go me. Omg that's actually so sad I know that. *hangs head in shame* :p:

Your sister ate your cat! :eek: :eek: So you've got a weird action hero for a son.. i.e. you and a cat-eating sister. Whoa, dinner at your house must be weird... :p: Awww. Bless, ickle embarrassed Darthy. :p:

Riiight gotta call Simon now. :cool: :love:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Nooo it's you, he's an impostor!! :p: Yeah if I ever get PayPal sorted.. I hope Simon resubs Lucas.. cough cough. :p:

January 12. You? :five:
    well i'm glad thats clear lol

meh, your older than me :hmpf: :hmmm: june 24

and sohail, who's asking you eh eh eh eh ^o) :eyeball:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    what is? :ninja:

and i wouldn't get worried about them people sophie, just get mad (thats what i tend to do! but whatever you do- dont chuck your phone!!!)
    nm :p:

Yah I should learn to worry less,

ReputationRep:

Just thought I'd remind you of how old you all are :angel:

Whoa like 6 months older.

Respect your elders. :p: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    meh martin never turns his phone on :hmpf: :p:
    Awww the wee cube thing in my signature

ReputationRep:
    First things first.. To the bold bit, I say: :lies:

Hehe go me. Omg that's actually so sad I know that. *hangs head in shame* :p:

Your sister ate your cat! :eek: :eek: So you've got a weird action hero for a son.. i.e. you and a cat-eating sister. Whoa, dinner at your house must be weird... :p: Awww. Bless, ickle embarrassed Darthy. :p:

Riiight gotta call Simon now. :cool: :love:
    nope its the truth and nothing but the truth

lol, nah its not :five: suite life=cool

well thats what i believe :ninja: it can't have run away!! the RSPCA said that they don't deal with domestics :hmpf: :p: *confused at the bold bit* don't mention dinner its wIErd, but cool (my lickle sister sits next to me and grrrrrrr :hmmm: :p: ) trust me if it hadn't been my birthday my brother would be looking like a new person

Right* :p:

ReputationRep:
    If I get another pop up advert.

I am gonna go mad!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.