Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Is anybody around?

ReputationRep:
    hey! how are you?

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm good thanks! Sorry for the delayed response, my laptop is very temperamental sometimes. How've you been?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Hey I'm good thanks! Sorry for the delayed response, my laptop is very temperamental sometimes. How've you been?

aww, don't worry! TSR is being sooo slow! :eek:

i've been okay thanks! sooo worried about results day even though it's still 11 more days! how about you? what've you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww, don't worry! TSR is being sooo slow! :eek:

i've been okay thanks! sooo worried about results day even though it's still 11 more days! how about you? what've you been up to?
    Yeah, TSR seems to have slow days lol. Or should I say slow nights? :p:

I know how you feel - I'm trying not to think about it . I just can't help but feel that I've done REALLY badly :eek: like I've failed everything. It's... silly, I know - I've never felt this way before, but I guess that's how it is. I've not been up to much today, just had a relaxing day, looking through Uni prospectuses and preparing for Clearing, which is now the only way I can get into Uni in this country this year. My parents are so supportive, it's unbelievable - I'll have to let them know how much I appreciate it!

Do you know what you're doing at Uni?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, TSR seems to have slow days lol. Or should I say slow nights? :p:

I know how you feel - I'm trying not to think about it . I just can't help but feel that I've done REALLY badly :eek: like I've failed everything. It's... silly, I know - I've never felt this way before, but I guess that's how it is. I've not been up to much today, just had a relaxing day, looking through Uni prospectuses and preparing for Clearing, which is now the only way I can get into Uni in this country this year. My parents are so supportive, it's unbelievable - I'll have to let them know how much I appreciate it!

Do you know what you're doing at Uni?

awww :hugs: i feel exactly the same. i really wish i had SOME idea of how i did, cos every subject was essay based so there was no way of knowing what i got, because essays are pretty dubious and you can totally miss the point and talk about the wrong stuff!

my course is management with french at nottingham, and i need ABB. what about yours?

ReputationRep:
    heya everyone!! xoxox:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    awww :hugs: i feel exactly the same. i really wish i had SOME idea of how i did, cos every subject was essay based so there was no way of knowing what i got, because essays are pretty dubious and you can totally miss the point and talk about the wrong stuff!

my course is management with french at nottingham, and i need ABB. what about yours?
    Haha, I thought you might. I think everyone feels that way! I know how you feel about the essay subjects, I felt exactly the same back when I did english literature, which I dropped after AS. Biology was the closest thing to that, though, and I kept doing surprisingly badly in it, because my answers were never focused enough. I practised hard, though, so hopefully I'll have done well :confused:.

I wanted to do medicine, but I didn't get a place at any of my Unis here . So, that's why I have to go through clearing! I need, typically, AAB, which I don't think I've got . But we'll see!

You up to much later today?

And a good morning to you, Saiyamanadingdongbanana Lol, your name makes me laugh every time. :top:

ReputationRep:
    hey demon hows u? hehe cool

like my profile?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I thought you might. I think everyone feels that way! I know how you feel about the essay subjects, I felt exactly the same back when I did english literature, which I dropped after AS. Biology was the closest thing to that, though, and I kept doing surprisingly badly in it, because my answers were never focused enough. I practised hard, though, so hopefully I'll have done well :confused:.

I wanted to do medicine, but I didn't get a place at any of my Unis here . So, that's why I have to go through clearing! I need, typically, AAB, which I don't think I've got . But we'll see!

You up to much later today?

And a good morning to you, Saiyamanadingdongbanana Lol, your name makes me laugh every time. :top:

awww don't worry, you will have your grades :hugs: i hope you've done as well as you want to

i'm going shopping today! for uni stuff though i don't want to buy anything until i get my results but mum keeps saying 'don't make me say i told you so when the sales have ended' blah blah blah :p: so yes, im hoping for some uni bargains tomorrow. i want a fur throw for my bed (you're probs thinking TACKY!) but they usually cost about £140 so im hoping i can get one tomorrow for half price as im not spending so much on something that's likely to get ruined at uni!

i'm going to sleep now have a fun day

night night :hugs: xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks . How are you? I'll check out your profile right now . You been up to much today (or yesterday lol)?

ReputationRep:
    nite jen :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    awww don't worry, you will have your grades :hugs: i hope you've done as well as you want to

i'm going shopping today! for uni stuff though i don't want to buy anything until i get my results but mum keeps saying 'don't make me say i told you so when the sales have ended' blah blah blah :p: so yes, im hoping for some uni bargains tomorrow. i want a fur throw for my bed (you're probs thinking TACKY!) but they usually cost about £140 so im hoping i can get one tomorrow for half price as im not spending so much on something that's likely to get ruined at uni!

i'm going to sleep now have a fun day

night night :hugs: xxxxxx
    Haha, thank you for your support. Likewise, I hope you get what you set out to get, too! Good luck with the summer sales, I'll catch you probably tomorrow night! Lol.

Good night xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm good thanks . How are you? I'll check out your profile right now . You been up to much today (or yesterday lol)?
    cool

yea im not too bad, jus got in from m8s and im slightly tipsy again :rofl: that was yesterday. Today i've been playin poker. Wat u up2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamanadingdongbanana)
    cool

yea im not too bad, jus got in from m8s and im slightly tipsy again :rofl: that was yesterday. Today i've been playin poker. Wat u up2?
    I'm just fine tuning my guitar skills - nailing the solo from Naive by the Kooks . I think I've just got the hang of it now, so I can play it :party:

I might play in a tournament on Pokerstars.com in a second. Where do you play?

ReputationRep:
    I'm just fine tuning my guitar skills - nailing the solo from Naive by the Kooks . I think I've just got the hang of it now, so I can play it :party:

I might play in a tournament on Pokerstars.com in a second. Where do you play?
    omg nice

come play on triplejack

www.triplejack.com

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamanadingdongbanana)
    omg nice

come play on triplejack

www.triplejack.com
    Haha, I can't! I'm on my brother's laptop, and he'd kill me if I installed new stuff on his thing. So... why not come and join me on pokerstars?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I can't! I'm on my brother's laptop, and he'd kill me if I installed new stuff on his thing. So... why not come and join me on pokerstars?
    ok :eek: my username is saiyamana

wats urs?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, mine's Demon_AS

You wanna join a table somewhere? I only play with playmoney lol.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.