Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    Heya Darth :wavey:

My day has been eventful :p: i fasted today so just ate :coma: lol but earlier on today, me and my mum got lost in Ikea :flute: :p:

how was ur day?
    hey how come you're fasting? :ninja: what did you have to eat! lost in ikea, wow it must have been pretty big i'll ask them to supply maps next time :p:

my days been crappy, dont feel so great then do and then dont etc :p: went to asda and realised that you can print diggy cam photos like real photos :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Helllllo Muniseee, Sophieee, Faaaarhan, Hira and smelly Rob. :p:

How are you all? :hugs:
    Great great. You? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justfarhan)
    Hey Darth and Munise ;danceboy;

Does anyone play Yahoo Pool?
    hey :wavey:

erm yeah i can play it why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol, sitting in front of the comp=resting :p:

it came on a while back :cool: guess which one it was?

hey SCx and hira and jusfarhan and rpotter

how're you guys doing?
    Good and yourself?

ReputationRep:

Heya Charl :hugs:

I'm good thanks been so busy lately :p: went sswiming yday and today got lost in Ikea with my mum :p: how you been? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXLil'-AnGelXx)
    :hello:
    Hiya Sophie :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    yep, dan brown is a great author. i read the da vinci code again, after watching the movie (which was ..... ok i guess!) and thats why i remembered the 666panels :p:

have you read any of his other books?
    nope, but hopefully im gonna buy the whole collection soon and read em.

Heya Charl :hugs:

I'm good thanks been so busy lately :p: went sswiming yday and today got lost in Ikea with my mum :p: how you been? :hugs:
    Heeeya. (This is in response to you and Hira.. I'm being lazy! :p:) I'm good thanks. :hugs: Getting more and more nervous though. Didn't do much today, spent most of the day talking to Simony hahaha. Ooooh Ikea is sooo cool, they have some funky stuff there! Buy anything nice?

ReputationRep:
    Oooh the one where London beats Maddie at chess. :rofl: "I refuse to be beaten by someone who calls the bishop Mr. Pointy Hat!" :p:
    yeah hehe its funny episode, cos moseby loses his voice :rofl: 'bish bosh!'

:p:

and hey sophie

ReputationRep:
    Hiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hmmm: ready for another battle? :cool: :battle: :p:
    how you been?
    Munise! :p:

ReputationRep:

Hey Charl, i'm good you
    Munise haven't seen you in ages :eek::hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Anybody watch the cricket match at Headingley today?

ReputationRep:
    hey how come you're fasting? :ninja: what did you have to eat! lost in ikea, wow it must have been pretty big i'll ask them to supply maps next time :p:

my days been crappy, dont feel so great then do and then dont etc :p: went to asda and realised that you can print diggy cam photos like real photos :eek:
    holy month, optional fasting chicken burger and chipsssssssss :love: lol hehe, yeh u tell them to put supply maps! :hmmm: lol

awww :hugs: how comes? u can pm me whenever you want advise, or someone to talk to...etc
    diggy cams? :p:

ReputationRep:
    :poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke:
    *attackles*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neo~)
    Good and yourself?
    ive been goodish to enjoyign your holidays?

yeah hehe its funny episode, cos moseby loses his voice :rofl: 'bish bosh!'

:p:

and hey sophie
    :five: We should start a "Suite Life Appreciation Society" :p: Members: darth_vader05 and Charl! :p: :five: :cool:

:rofl: What's that guys name? The one who wears green.. the bell boy? zOMG thats gonna annoy me now! The one who gave Moseby the cure. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Munise, you got lost in Ikea?! Hehe hope you weren't in in panic for tto long

ReputationRep:
    Heeeya. (This is in response to you and Hira.. I'm being lazy! :p:) I'm good thanks. :hugs: Getting more and more nervous though. Didn't do much today, spent most of the day talking to Simony hahaha. Ooooh Ikea is sooo cool, they have some funky stuff there! Buy anything nice?
    Lol :p: yehh results are so close now :s: Good luck :hugs: lol lovee their stuff in Ikea :five: :cool: shelves :p: but glass shelves :love: lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6+6=6)
    nope, but hopefully im gonna buy the whole collection soon and read em.
    you know, after you've bought them i recommend you post them to me to make sure that the content is suitable for you :cool: and if it isnt you wont receive them back, but i'm sure they'll be ok.

i've read angels and demons and that was good stuff

ReputationRep:
    ive been goodish to enjoyign your holidays?
    That's good.

Nope not at all- heatwaves lasting for too long Result's imminent bah

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.