The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
Heya Darth :wavey: :smile:

My day has been eventful :p: i fasted today so just ate :biggrin: :coma: lol but earlier on today, me and my mum got lost in Ikea :redface: :flute: :p:

how was ur day? :smile:
hey :smile: how come you're fasting? :ninja: what did you have to eat! :biggrin: lost in ikea, wow it must have been pretty big :biggrin: i'll ask them to supply maps next time :wink: :p:

my days been crappy, dont feel so great then do and then dont etc :p: went to asda and realised that you can print diggy cam photos like real photos :eek: :biggrin:
Charl!
Helllllo Muniseee, Sophieee, Faaaarhan, Hira and smelly Rob. :p:

How are you all? :biggrin: :hugs:

Great great. You? :hugs:
justfarhan
Hey Darth and Munise ;danceboy;

Does anyone play Yahoo Pool?
hey :wavey:

erm yeah i can play it :biggrin: why?
darth_vader05
lol, sitting in front of the comp=resting :p:

it came on a while back :cool: guess which one it was? :biggrin:

hey SCx and hira and jusfarhan and rpotter :biggrin:

how're you guys doing? :smile:

Good and yourself?
Charl!

Heya Charl :biggrin: :hugs:

I'm good thanks :biggrin: been so busy lately :p: went sswiming yday and today got lost in Ikea with my mum :p: how you been? :hugs:
xXLil'-AnGelXx
:hello:

Hiya Sophie :hugs:
darth_vader05
yep, dan brown is a great author. i read the da vinci code again, after watching the movie (which was ..... ok i guess!) and thats why i remembered the 666panels :p:

have you read any of his other books?

nope, but hopefully im gonna buy the whole collection soon and read em.:biggrin:
Reply 14987
SketchyCanvas
Heya Charl :biggrin: :hugs:

I'm good thanks :biggrin: been so busy lately :p: went sswiming yday and today got lost in Ikea with my mum :p: how you been? :hugs:

Heeeya. (This is in response to you and Hira.. I'm being lazy! :p:) I'm good thanks. :biggrin: :hugs: Getting more and more nervous though. :redface: Didn't do much today, spent most of the day talking to Simony hahaha. :redface: :biggrin: Ooooh Ikea is sooo cool, they have some funky stuff there! Buy anything nice? :biggrin:
Charl!
Oooh the one where London beats Maddie at chess. :rofl: "I refuse to be beaten by someone who calls the bishop Mr. Pointy Hat!" :p: :redface:
yeah :biggrin: hehe its funny episode, cos moseby loses his voice :rofl: 'bish bosh!' :biggrin:

:redface: :p:

and hey sophie :smile:
SketchyCanvas
Hiraaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :hmmm: ready for another battle? :cool: :battle: :p:
how you been? :biggrin:

Munise! :p:
Charl!

Hey Charl, i'm good you :smile:
Munise haven't seen you in ages :eek::hugs:
Anybody watch the cricket match at Headingley today?
darth_vader05
hey :smile: how come you're fasting? :ninja: what did you have to eat! :biggrin: lost in ikea, wow it must have been pretty big :biggrin: i'll ask them to supply maps next time :wink: :p:

my days been crappy, dont feel so great then do and then dont etc :p: went to asda and realised that you can print diggy cam photos like real photos :eek: :biggrin:

:smile: holy month, optional fasting :biggrin: chicken burger and chipsssssssss :love: lol hehe, yeh u tell them to put supply maps! :hmmm: lol

awww :hugs: how comes? :smile: u can pm me whenever you want advise, or someone to talk to...etc :smile:
diggy cams? :p:
darth_vader05
:poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::poke::biggrin:

*attackles*
Neo~
Good and yourself?
ive been goodish to :smile: enjoyign your holidays?
Reply 14995
darth_vader05
yeah :biggrin: hehe its funny episode, cos moseby loses his voice :rofl: 'bish bosh!' :biggrin:

:redface: :p:

and hey sophie :smile:

:biggrin: :five: We should start a "Suite Life Appreciation Society" :p: :biggrin: Members: darth_vader05 and Charl! :p: :five: :cool:

:rofl: What's that guys name? The one who wears green.. the bell boy? zOMG thats gonna annoy me now! :redface: The one who gave Moseby the cure. :p:
Munise, you got lost in Ikea?! :biggrin: Hehe hope you weren't in in panic for tto long :smile:
Charl!
Heeeya. (This is in response to you and Hira.. I'm being lazy! :p:) I'm good thanks. :biggrin: :hugs: Getting more and more nervous though. :redface: Didn't do much today, spent most of the day talking to Simony hahaha. :redface: :biggrin: Ooooh Ikea is sooo cool, they have some funky stuff there! Buy anything nice? :biggrin:

Lol :p: yehh results are so close now :s: Good luck :hugs: :smile: lol lovee their stuff in Ikea :five: :cool: shelves :p: but glass shelves :love: lol
6+6=6
nope, but hopefully im gonna buy the whole collection soon and read em.:biggrin:
you know, after you've bought them i recommend you post them to me to make sure that the content is suitable for you :cool: and if it isnt you wont receive them back, but i'm sure they'll be ok.

:biggrin:

i've read angels and demons and that was good stuff
darth_vader05
ive been goodish to :smile: enjoyign your holidays?

That's good.

Nope not at all- heatwaves lasting for too long :frown: Result's imminent bah :frown:

Latest