Turn on thread page Beta

TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You should try it ASAP . It's kind of like hot chocolate, only not as rich or sweet. Like a milder version. It's nice, and soothing - like tea, only without the caffeine, I guess. I've gone without tea for a month and a half :eek: I dunno how I've managed it!

I like the cold, too But I have a BBQ at my house in... 8 and 3/4 hours, lol, so I want the sun to shine! I need to sleep, because I need to be up in 5 hours, but I just don't feel tired enough . You just done your A levels?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe i think my dad finished it all :p: ooo sounds good!! Similar @ tea :eek: i havent had tea for about a couple of weeks....till yday :love: lol

oo have fun! i'm gonna head off to sleep soz :yawn: realllyy tired now :sleep:

Take care and have fun at the BBQ Night/Morning :p: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, thanks! Let me know what you think of it if/when you try that Horlicks .

Good night/morning SC! :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twaffy)
    :wavey:
    :yawn: :hello: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Good morning
    I slept till 11 this morning :eek3: Mind you for the 48 hours befreo that i only had 4 hours sleep :p: And last night i had a 5 hour shift at work, so busy :eek: Didnt stop for 5 hours apart from to gulp down a drink :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Good morning
    I slept till 11 this morning :eek3: Mind you for the 48 hours befreo that i only had 4 hours sleep :p: And last night i had a 5 hour shift at work, so busy :eek: Didnt stop for 5 hours apart from to gulp down a drink :p:
    Lol. I'm back to bed soon as yesterday I've been travelling for over 12 hours! My head!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Lol. I'm back to bed soon as yesterday I've been travelling for over 12 hours! My head!
    Awww :hugs:
    Go get some sleep, i have 4 hours then i have to start another shift at work :| 4 and a half hours of running around :p: Meh, i need to eat befreo that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Awww :hugs:
    Go get some sleep, i have 4 hours then i have to start another shift at work :| 4 and a half hours of running around :p: Meh, i need to eat befreo that
    Thanks! :hugs: :eek: What work do you do then? Are you a waitress? Hmmm, I'm hungry too.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    And yes Ele i am a waitress :p: I was eating some lunch
    Whats funny martin ^o)

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxgEJEl_ruU

Best Prank Ever

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :toofunny:
    That is hillarious

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    holiday tonightttttt, woo :party:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Lol, I like your definition of "early". Good night dude :top:, catch you later.
    Hehe, well it was early for me :p:

Actually I didn't go straight to bed but went downstairs and watched some dvds and accidentally fell asleep on a sofa at aqbout 6.30am and only just woke up :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxgEJEl_ruU

Best Prank Ever
    :toofunny: :rofl:

That was brilliant!!!!!

(Original post by rpotter)
    Hehe, well it was early for me :p:

Actually I didn't go straight to bed but went downstairs and watched some dvds and accidentally fell asleep on a sofa at aqbout 6.30am and only just woke up :confused:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

Anyone know if there's anything good on tv tonight?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.