Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    I talk tooo much about results i love talking about them helps me get out all my worries! Im just thinking of my backup plan atm!
    Think positively, you won't need a back up plan! Same for you darth vader!

ReputationRep:
    I hope i won't but im scaaaaaaaared

ReputationRep:
    I talk tooo much about results i love talking about them helps me get out all my worries! Im just thinking of my backup plan atm!
    I get paranoid if I start talking aout results, I start thinking I did badly in exams that I thought at the time had gone well

ReputationRep:
    I wish results day was tomorrrrow

ReputationRep:
    I hope i won't but im scaaaaaaaared
    It is scary, but it will all be over soon and then you can celebrate!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    OMG :eek3: - Thanks for the rep :hugs:
    Welcome. :p:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Whenver I talk about them my big sister goes mardy!! :hmpf: I agree, talking helps but she gets on my nerves!!

I havent got a backup plan atm! am gonna think of one tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    Whenver I talk about them my big sister goes mardy!! :hmpf: I agree, talking helps but she gets on my nerves!!

I havent got a backup plan atm! am gonna think of one tomorrow!
    hehe ah well if you want someone to talk to im always here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Think positively, you won't need a back up plan! Same for you darth vader!
    thats a bit hard to do!! i keep on doing what rpotter does! :eek: thinking about the exam

I wish it was never beth

ReputationRep:
    hehe ah well if you want someone to talk to im always here
    :five: woo

so whats your insurance and firm offers?

ReputationRep:
    I just want it out of the way now, i hate this limbo of not knowing what im gonna be doinnnnnnng with my life for the next 3 years!!

ReputationRep:
    Firm: Nottingham AAB
    Insurance: Birmingham ABB

But in both cases i need an A in geography which im just stressing about now :afraid:

Yours?

ReputationRep:
    thats a bit hard to do!! i keep on doing what rpotter does! :eek: thinking about the exam

I wish it was never beth
    Although, everytime I've thought an exam has gone badly, I end up doing really well, I'm weird like that, I was convinced I had got at best a C in my politics last year, but ended up with an A :eek: :king1:

ReputationRep:
    Firm: Nottingham AAB
    Insurance: Birmingham ABB

But in both cases i need an A in geography which im just stressing about now :afraid:

Yours?
    firm: manchester ABB
    insurance: nowt

i'm stressing about the two B's i mucked chemistry up and failed two maths ones!

ReputationRep:
    firm: manchester ABB
    insurance: nowt

i'm stressing about the two B's i mucked chemistry up and failed two maths ones!
    How comes you don't have an insurance choice. Im not tooo worrieed about the B its just the As and mainly just the geog. Argh i want to be able to find out at home not in scary school!

Gotta go for dinner now, back later :hugs:xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Although, everytime I've thought an exam has gone badly, I end up doing really well, I'm weird like that, I was convinced I had got at best a C in my politics last year, but ended up with an A :eek: :king1:
    lol, that happened for me for AS Biology! I had a five quid bet with my sister that I had got a C (I only bet if I know i'm going to win you see :p: ) and i ended up losing the bet :eek:

but this time i wont be so lucky i think I left 2 papers half blank :s: ah well taking does help

what other subjects have you done?

ReputationRep:
    How comes you don't have an insurance choice. Im not tooo worrieed about the B its just the As and mainly just the geog. Argh i want to be able to find out at home not in scary school!

Gotta go for dinner now, back later :hugs:xxx
    because they were higher than my firm and the ones that weren't higher i didnt like the uni! but may have to go to one in the end, cos they sent me a letter about clearing and saying to cntact them on results day! :eek:

you see my A is kinda guranteed cos I do 12 modules of maths so they can mix and match them to get me the A, but its the B's that I need my college hasnt even sent me a letter telling me what time to come! last year thay had!! :s:

cya :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lol, that happened for me for AS Biology! I had a five quid bet with my sister that I had got a C (I only bet if I know i'm going to win you see :p: ) and i ended up losing the bet :eek:

but this time i wont be so lucky i think I left 2 papers half blank :s: ah well taking does help

what other subjects have you done?
    Well, I dropped politics, I had planned to all along so wasn't taking it completely seriously, the A was a complete fluke!

I've done Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths. Fortunately I don't need to have done too well in my maths modules thanks to module switching

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    You're worse than Aphrodite at spamming? Blimey! :p:

rpotter - Tut tut! I'm lucky, I rarely get hangovers!
    I heard that! well saw it....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.