Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Awww, me? :p: Hehe, glad to hear your friend is feeling better. (Even though I have no idea who it is but I'm a nice person nonetheless so I'm happy for them.. and you. And ahaha stop rambling Charl! :p:)

Aaargh I know but still being sick sucks. At least if my parents were at home, they would make me lunch and you know, do everything for me, buuut I'm all alone and too tired and ugh. DO NOT REDUCE THE MENTALNESS. Then I'll be the only mental one. :p:

:rofl: Awww only 35p. :p: Trampo. You shoulda got a few chomp bars!! Or chewing gum. Hehe, yes for his sake, of course. You'd get your light-sabre out. :p:

The bloody house phone rang at half 8, like a cold call thing, stupid idiot telecommunications companies! :mad: And then my mobile went off and vibrated off the table and scared me.

I think it's a one player game.. surprisingly. :rolleyes: :p: Check the Game website, it should say there.

Edit: Rob is actually clever. :\ ahahaha. :hugs: :p:
    lol, you aswell :p: hehe not a friend, family and thanks. lol, just hope they stay better! talking to yourself = first sign of madness

ditto at that! i'm glad i made a slight recovery! have you had honey? my mum kept shoving it down my throat, cos her friend down the road told her to eat it! :hmpf: lol, i'll try not to but ....... its the evil beings who live with me :hmpf: :p:

well my wallet was in my dads car, and i'd only had 35p left from the pound and i wanted chocolate :rofl: he pointed the chomp bars to me, but i wanted to use all the 35p so i bought a kitkat :p: dont like chewing gum, it mucks my throat up :hmmm: yep, i would have cos my mum wasnt there aswell :evil:

lol, i hate phones! you should switch your mobile off at night :cool: hehe you scare too easily :ninja:

lol, no i meant can i start a name for myself and then can my sister start another name? :p: hehe yeah should have checked the site first

brb

ReputationRep:
    back :cool:

well not really as off bed now
    :ciao:

Darth - be good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lucky you, my chem teacher made a point of giving us extra homework :hmmm: we had staff problems, so she decided to go OTT! she told me to forget about my birthday cos of the exam on monday! :rofl: like i'm going to do that :ninja: :p: i told her, 'miss i might have to dissapoint you with my chem result' and she told me i'd be the one dissapointed :eek:

lol, well the four months of not doing physics homework has got you off the hook :p: didnt your college have a 'disciplinary' system? :eek:

why the face---->:indiff:? ^o) maths is phun :five: which modules of maths have you taken/took?

So you've got to get the AA then :p: no pressure mate! i didnt do any AEA although one of my mates was supposed to do STEP but didnt.
    Chemistry teachers can be mean, mine told me I wasn't allowed to set light to the chemicals i had leftover from my chemistry coursework :hmpf:

Yer, we have detentions and stuff, but the teachers somehow had the idea that I was a hard worker so they just tended to overlook it, plus I still did ok in tests and stuff :cool:

Hehe, yer maths is alright :p: I did C1-4, FP1-3, M1&2, S1&2, and D1 (which was sooooo dull! Which ones have you done?

Yer, I realised after I had chosen my firm and insurance choices that I had been an idiot.....oh well, I just have to hope :p:

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol, you aswell :p: hehe not a friend, family and thanks. lol, just hope they stay better! talking to yourself = first sign of madness

ditto at that! i'm glad i made a slight recovery! have you had honey? my mum kept shoving it down my throat, cos her friend down the road told her to eat it! :hmpf: lol, i'll try not to but ....... its the evil beings who live with me :hmpf: :p:

well my wallet was in my dads car, and i'd only had 35p left from the pound and i wanted chocolate :rofl: he pointed the chomp bars to me, but i wanted to use all the 35p so i bought a kitkat :p: dont like chewing gum, it mucks my throat up :hmmm: yep, i would have cos my mum wasnt there aswell :evil:

lol, i hate phones! you should switch your mobile off at night :cool: hehe you scare too easily :ninja:

lol, no i meant can i start a name for myself and then can my sister start another name? :p: hehe yeah should have checked the site first

brb
    :p: Good. Aww cool cool. Yes, I've always been a bit mad. It's cool, better than being normal anyways. :p: You should know! hehe.

Honey? My mum said that too but it's icky so no, I don't really have a cold though and I think it's for colds, although not too sure. I had chicken-noodle soup today and it was yummy!! :love: Haha, does your family want you to be more normal? :p: My parents are just as weird as me.. so it's cool! :p: Only child too, I think that contributed to the insanity. :p:

Yum kit-kat!! Haven't had one of them for ages! Lol, your posts make me go aww, for some reason. :stupid: :p: You know what was the best chocolate, Dairy Milk chocolate with crispy bits! That was the nicest, but they discontinued it for some reason, I nag the people at Tescos like every week if it's gonna come back! :p:

Yeah I normally do switch my mobile off at night, or at least after midnight but I forgot to, damn it!! :mad: :p:

Yeah you can do that! It's quite easy and very addictive! :p:

Okay. :hugs: This means I effectively rambled to myself. Great. :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good evening
    Just got back from work, i was rushed off my feet then it calmed down so i came home early Im so tired :| and i have a blister on my little toe :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    :p: Good. Aww cool cool. Yes, I've always been a bit mad. It's cool, better than being normal anyways. :p: You should know! hehe.

Honey? My mum said that too but it's icky so no, I don't really have a cold though and I think it's for colds, although not too sure. I had chicken-noodle soup today and it was yummy!! :love: Haha, does your family want you to be more normal? :p: My parents are just as weird as me.. so it's cool! :p: Only child too, I think that contributed to the insanity. :p:

Yum kit-kat!! Haven't had one of them for ages! Lol, your posts make me go aww, for some reason. :stupid: :p: You know what was the best chocolate, Dairy Milk chocolate with crispy bits! That was the nicest, but they discontinued it for some reason, I nag the people at Tescos like every week if it's gonna come back! :p:

Yeah I normally do switch my mobile off at night, or at least after midnight but I forgot to, damn it!! :mad: :p:

Yeah you can do that! It's quite easy and very addictive! :p:

Okay. :hugs: This means I effectively rambled to myself. Great. :rolleyes: :p:
    Interesting reason for editing......*runs*

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hey Nat
    Hows you/ havent spoken to you in a while :eek: What you been up to?

ReputationRep:
    #boing#

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hello darlings..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Hey Nat
    Hows you/ havent spoken to you in a while :eek: What you been up to?
    I know! I'm alright I guess, not been up to much, just lazing around, I have nothing to do! Bored stiff! What about you?

Hi Beth and Trish and JV!

ReputationRep:
    Awww sounds exatcly the same as me :p: I have been working, shopping, sleeping, eating and drinking! Nothing much else to do

Hi beth, trish and sheila how are you all?
    Sheila how you enjoying your holiday?

ReputationRep:
    Heya nat and hayley and sheila! Im good(ish) hows everyone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Awww sounds exatcly the same as me :p: I have been working, shopping, sleeping, eating and drinking! Nothing much else to do

Hi beth, trish and sheila how are you all?
    Sheila how you enjoying your holiday?
    Yeh, I've spent so much money in the past week, that now I need to buy stuff I actually do need I don't have any money! Grr! I need to try to motivate myself to do something interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Yeh, I've spent so much money in the past week, that now I need to buy stuff I actually do need I don't have any money! Grr! I need to try to motivate myself to do something interesting.
    Lol, i havent spent any this week but the week before i spent £50 in one go :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Lol, i havent spent any this week but the week before i spent £50 in one go :eek:
    I usually spend it on music. I made the mistake of buying a new instrument, so I need music to go with it, and in total I spent about £150, then I won a few things on ebay, and it all adds up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    I usually spend it on music. I made the mistake of buying a new instrument, so I need music to go with it, and in total I spent about £150, then I won a few things on ebay, and it all adds up!
    Well you are a music student, tis to be expected
    Lol, sounds like an expensive addiction to me :p:
    -hides 12 new books :ninja:-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Well you are a music student, tis to be expected
    Lol, sounds like an expensive addiction to me :p:
    -hides 12 new books :ninja:-
    It is an expensive addiction! AND! I've spent quite a bit of money on train tickets recently, and because I read so fast I keep buying new books to read on the journey! Oh dear, I need help to stop spending money!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey sexysax and Hayley. my holiday's ok,just getting ready for results and being bored,what about you two?how're you and how's the holiday been? :hugs: i'm back soon (hopefully,fingers crosssed) :party:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.