Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm ok Sheila, good luck for your results! Hope you get what you want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    It is an expensive addiction! AND! I've spent quite a bit of money on train tickets recently, and because I read so fast I keep buying new books to read on the journey! Oh dear, I need help to stop spending money!
    Lol indeed
    Lol i love reading, and also read far to much :p: really must stop, in the past week i have read 8 books :eek:

Awww glad your holiday is good sheila, what you been up to? My holidays been on, just lazing around, reading, watching tv, on here! got a job recently though, waitressing tis good
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Lol, i havent spent any this week but the week before i spent £50 in one go :eek:
    try to set yourself a budget however it is spending so much money lol either wait and blow out the £50 at once,spread it over a whole week.it's a sensible allowance and you can exceed the budget if you've got important things eg train tickets to important places etc.that way you save money.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Lol indeed
    Lol i love reading, and also read far to much :p: really must stop, in the past week i have read 8 books :eek:

Awww glad your holiday is good sheila, what you been up to? My holidays been on, just lazing around, reading, watching tv, on here! got a job recently though, waitressing tis good
    Yeh, I've read about 10 in a few days! It's stupid, I try to slow down reading so I don't need to buy anymore but I can't!:rolleyes:

House to myself for 2 weeks on Friday yay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    try to set yourself a budget however it is spending so much money lol either wait and blow out the £50 at once,spread it over a whole week.it's a sensible allowance and you can exceed the budget if you've got important things eg train tickets to important places etc.that way you save money.
    Lol, i spent it all on books and clothes Was woprth it though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Yeh, I've read about 10 in a few days! It's stupid, I try to slow down reading so I don't need to buy anymore but I can't!:rolleyes:

House to myself for 2 weeks on Friday yay!
    Lol, i knwo the feeling. but once you start a book you cant put it down, so you finish it, but then you miss reading so read another :p:

Oooo cool I go to menorca then, should be good

ReputationRep:
    I bought some clothes in Primark on Sunday, was good though, because I got 2 tops, some combats and a mini skirt for £21.50. Usually that would cost me a lot lot more!

ReputationRep:
    I love primark :love: That is the best sjop ever

ReputationRep:
    I personally call it a shop, but hey whatever floats your boat! :p: :p:

But yeh, it's fab. I don't think we have one in Chester, I was in the Birmingham one!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    thanks sexysax...you could always borrow books from the library insteading of buying new ones? or if you buy,you can resell them on ebay or something.get back some of the money you spent.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    thanks sexysax...you could always borrow books from the library insteading of buying new ones? or if you buy,you can resell them on ebay or something.get back some of the money you spent.
    I hate selling books, but the library is a good idea!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    primark rocks as well :party: it's for student really hehe us broke people

ReputationRep:
    Sssssh Nat, its a sjop, not a shop :rolleyes: Whatever do they teach you in bangor :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~NC~)
    Sssssh Nat, its a sjop, not a shop :rolleyes: Whatever do they teach you in bangor :p:
    Nothing I tell you!

ReputationRep:
    Pfft, i knew it :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :p:

You didn't think I came to uni to learn did you?

ReputationRep:
    :p:
    No of course not :rolleyes: What do you think i am, stupid :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Do you want an answer to that question? :p:

Looking forward to applying to uni NC?

ReputationRep:
    :eek: :p:
    Indeed, although seems to me tis a long process :p: I cant wait to be there, screw the applying
    Anyways i am off, or yer sheila says bye, she had to go!
    Im off to bed, im shattered, been up since 5am today :eek:
    Nite nite xx

ReputationRep:
    Byeeee! xxx

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.