Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I cant keep up too much appening around me

So il continue boinging #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #boing# #cannon#

ReputationRep:
    Boing away Trish!

ReputationRep:
    yay #boing#

ReputationRep:
    Im too addicted to these new smileys

#cannon#
    #macarena#<my fav
    #boing#<or that one...
    #reaper#
    #go away#<my least fav

ReputationRep:
    I'd never have guessed! You and smileys...:rolleyes: :p: .

ReputationRep:
    #reaper#?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Chemistry teachers can be mean, mine told me I wasn't allowed to set light to the chemicals i had leftover from my chemistry coursework :hmpf:

Yer, we have detentions and stuff, but the teachers somehow had the idea that I was a hard worker so they just tended to overlook it, plus I still did ok in tests and stuff :cool:

Hehe, yer maths is alright :p: I did C1-4, FP1-3, M1&2, S1&2, and D1 (which was sooooo dull! Which ones have you done?

Yer, I realised after I had chosen my firm and insurance choices that I had been an idiot.....oh well, I just have to hope :p:
    you should have hidden them and when she werent looking set alight to them the best bit about chem was the experiments!!

we didnt have detentions but a card system! lol, its good when the teachers think that, you have an advantage! i got an E in a bio test once and had to attend extra lessons at 8:45am!! after that i made sure that i always got a C or above in my bio tests :p:

alright! :eek: :motz: because you're young, and its late i'll let that comment pass i've done C1-4, M1-2, S1-2, FP1-2, D1 and DE. did you do M2 this year? D1 was different so I liked it, but I missed the lesson on the critical path mojo jojo so never go it :s:

fingers crossed :p: i just had a lonnnnnnnnggggggg conversation with somene on the phone and ended it with 'goodluck tomorrow' :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    :p: Good. Aww cool cool. Yes, I've always been a bit mad. It's cool, better than being normal anyways. :p: You should know! hehe.

Honey? My mum said that too but it's icky so no, I don't really have a cold though and I think it's for colds, although not too sure. I had chicken-noodle soup today and it was yummy!! :love: Haha, does your family want you to be more normal? :p: My parents are just as weird as me.. so it's cool! :p: Only child too, I think that contributed to the insanity. :p:

Yum kit-kat!! Haven't had one of them for ages! Lol, your posts make me go aww, for some reason. :stupid: :p: You know what was the best chocolate, Dairy Milk chocolate with crispy bits! That was the nicest, but they discontinued it for some reason, I nag the people at Tescos like every week if it's gonna come back! :p:

Yeah I normally do switch my mobile off at night, or at least after midnight but I forgot to, damn it!! :mad: :p:

Yeah you can do that! It's quite easy and very addictive! :p:

Okay. :hugs: This means I effectively rambled to myself. Great. :rolleyes: :p:
    lol, that quote was from eastenders btw :cool: when billy proposed to lickle mo :ninja: yep mad > normal normal can be boring :hmpf:

yep, my mums friend down the road used to make my mum eat when she was ill and it actually worked for her :s: i had it once but its tooooo sweet! well my family want me to be less mad and i dont like them for it (mainly my mum and dad) i should be more reponsible! :hmpf: my dads wierd, but a controlled wierd guy i'm just mad through and through (gosh i say that like i'm proud :p: ) whats it like being an only child?

yep, you've a screw loose(that makes two of us :p: )! my posts make me go grrrrrrrr cos i dont understand them half of the time! nah the best choclate is the normal dairy milk :cool: the new rif rafs are duh! poor tesco people :bawling:

forgot to isnt a good enough excuse!! 10 laps missy hehe :bandit: :p:

cool thanks my sis was given it for her birthday even though she has no psp so she wants to play it on mine, but think that im not gonna play it!! :eek:

and back but took longer than expected :p: and no you hadn't :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    oh god D1...hate it :hmpf: mucked up the simplex method in the exam...:hmpf: method was right...just didnt complete it... S1 and 2 were pigs as well lol....forgot all my continuity corrections in S2.... C1 and 2 and M1 were fine loved them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    oh god D1...hate it :hmpf: mucked up the simplex method in the exam...:hmpf: method was right...just didnt complete it... S1 and 2 were pigs as well lol....forgot all my continuity corrections in S2.... C1 and 2 and M1 were fine loved them
    lol, i loved djikstras algorithim

S2= ******* :hmmm: M2= :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    hmmm chem....im giving it up next year...but setting fire to the fume hood was fun... ooh and leftover Mg + 2M acid of 3 differnt type in 1 conical flask = lots of fun oh and bonfires out of splints....yeah the whole mixing chemicals with soap and lighting it was fun :rofl: we were doing prelims for our c/w and we added soap to it (bright pink soap) added the acid, teahcer siad, whats that? we said, oh its the experiment :angel: , teacher, Its PINK...... us, is it? we hadnt noticed! how did that happen? *all confused looks* teacher, sighs looks away us, burst into hysterics :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    lol, i loved djikstras algorithim

S2= ******* :hmmm: M2= :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:
    thats fun

yeah S2 was a *****, S1 we self taught, and S2 pretty much, before we started S1...didnt do M2... expecting to re-do S2 and S1 and possibly D1 in jan (so that would be all my further maths modules)

ReputationRep:
    hmmm chem....im giving it up next year...but setting fire to the fume hood was fun... ooh and leftover Mg + 2M acid of 3 differnt type in 1 conical flask = lots of fun oh and bonfires out of splints....yeah the whole mixing chemicals with soap and lighting it was fun :rofl: we were doing prelims for our c/w and we added soap to it (bright pink soap) added the acid, teahcer siad, whats that? we said, oh its the experiment :angel: , teacher, Its PINK...... us, is it? we hadnt noticed! how did that happen? *all confused looks* teacher, sighs looks away us, burst into hysterics :rofl:
    :rofl: haha we did something like that once. but our teacher saw right thorugh it and kicked half of my mates out of the lab hehe on the side shelfs we mixed four, five bottles of anything and was gonna set fire to it before we got caught hehe good old days :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hi all (again)! How's it all going? I tried posting earlier, but it didn't show! So, I went off and answered a few other threads .

ReputationRep:
    you should have hidden them and when she werent looking set alight to them the best bit about chem was the experiments!!

we didnt have detentions but a card system! lol, its good when the teachers think that, you have an advantage! i got an E in a bio test once and had to attend extra lessons at 8:45am!! after that i made sure that i always got a C or above in my bio tests :p:

alright! :eek: :motz: because you're young, and its late i'll let that comment pass i've done C1-4, M1-2, S1-2, FP1-2, D1 and DE. did you do M2 this year? D1 was different so I liked it, but I missed the lesson on the critical path mojo jojo so never go it :s:

fingers crossed :p: i just had a lonnnnnnnnggggggg conversation with somene on the phone and ended it with 'goodluck tomorrow' :s:
    You had to do that because you got an E in a test! :eek: Nothing would happen if we got an E, it'd just be like ummm do better next time :p:

Hehe, actually I almost applied for maths, but then decided against it . What's DE? I did OCR maths so it probably just an exam board thing I spose. I did M2 in january 36 hours after having my appendix out . I hated D1, and didnt really try in the homeworks because I just found it sooo boring, especially the simplex crap :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: haha we did something like that once. but our teacher saw right thorugh it and kicked half of my mates out of the lab hehe on the side shelfs we mixed four, five bottles of anything and was gonna set fire to it before we got caught hehe good old days :p:
    yeah before I joined the school, as my mates lastday tricks they came in early and swapped all the hoses in the science department...gas for water....turn on gas taps water came out, turn on water tape, gas came out :rofl: What I would have given to be there

me and sean had wooden splints, nichrome wire and lots of powdered chemicals 1 bunsen and a pot of acid....what did we do? Dip the splints into the acid, into each of the chemicals in turn, so all chemicals were on the splint..and stuff it into the flame this was an open day..think we gave the Year 6s the wrong impression of what chem was like :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Hi all (again)! How's it all going? I tried posting earlier, but it didn't show! So, I went off and answered a few other threads .
    hey are you sure eh? ^o) :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

oooh I once blew up an experiment on open day when I was 14 :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Demon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    :rofl:

oooh I once blew up an experiment on open day when I was 14 :cool: :p:
    Blowing up experiments rock

Im best at smashing trays of dangerous chemicals..not realising and dropping lit matches onto it :rofl:

the flame resistant table in our science lab arent...the burn marks from me proove it.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.