Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hahah same here, ok i know i said i was going to bed but was just watching something and will go nowww!

I started using tsr in sept to get info on unis etc. My username used to be beth_geog up until i started using tsr as somewhere to chat rather than to find out uni stuff :rofl:! Im using it more now tho for uni stuff.

Ok final time GOODNIGHT lol :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I don't believe you. You're still here, aren't you? Still ready to answer posts lol. You excited about going to Uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    Hmmm maybe, but people I know who didnt get offers had amazing grades like 12 A*s at GCSE and 6As at AS etc, they like walk their A-levels...

Hmmm when I first joined last year it was to use it as an educational resource, but around christmas time, I kind of moved away from that and recently I only spam :p:
    Haha, I only joined because a friend of mine mentioned it, and I thought it'd be a nice place to talk to people my age!

I mainly hang out in Entertainment, but since I found the Penguin Soc I've branched out a little bit, joining other Socs around the place . TSR is what keeps me occupied when I can't sleep lol!

Which Uni are you going to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Haha, I only joined because a friend of mine mentioned it, and I thought it'd be a nice place to talk to people my age!

I mainly hang out in Entertainment, but since I found the Penguin Soc I've branched out a little bit, joining other Socs around the place . TSR is what keeps me occupied when I can't sleep lol!

Which Uni are you going to?
    I used to just hang out in physics, and then moved to oxbridge and D&D (got so much neg there...) and now go all over the place.

Assuming I get the grades, cambridge

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Cambridge! Good luck dude.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, Cambridge! Good luck dude.
    Lol, cheers, you too! And I'll need it!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate. I guess I'll let you know what I get on friday morning :dontknow:. Until then (if I don't see you tomorrow) good luck! And good night :p:.

Demon out (like a light!).

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate. I guess I'll let you know what I get on friday morning :dontknow:. Until then (if I don't see you tomorrow) good luck! And good night :p:.

Demon out (like a light!).
    Same, just hope for the best *is scared*

Best of luck!

Nite!

:bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Charl

Farhan.

ReputationRep:
    Good morning
    Charl whats up :eek: :hugs:
    Morning Farhan, hows you?

Results tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Results tomorrow.
    :hugs:
    Try not to worry, whats done is done and you cant change em now :hugs: Try to forget about them and enjoy today as your last free day

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    :afraid:
    :hugs:
    Awwwww don't worry you will do fine You will soon be on your way to uni, try not to worry :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    :afraid::afraid::afraid::afraid:
    :afraid::afraid::afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    :afraid::afraid::afraid:
    Beth listen to me :p:
    Whats done is done, you can't change it now :p: Try not to worry, i am sure you will have done well enough to go to uni :hugs:
    Try and take your mind off it, go out with friends, do my homework, get drunk! It wont help being scared bout them :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    I can still worry about what happens afteeeer if i don't get my grades :afraid: *stops stressing* *watches shipwrecked* ok feel a tad better

ReputationRep:
    LOl thats better
    If you dont get the grades which im sure you will, phone your unis, talk to people, look at clearing. Even though im sure you wont have to do that

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.