The Student Room Group
Oh no! You gotta find something to take your mind off things.

You ever watched Friends?
hehe yeh ive seen like every episode of friends. Im going out for a meal with some friends at 7pm and we have vowed not to speak the R word once!
Reply 16402
It's the final countdown :thrasher:
R Word? :dontknow: :p:.

I've just watched the episode where Monica gets married to Chandler and Rachel realises she's pregnant.
LPK
It's the final countdown :thrasher:

Shh yooou *kick*
Reply 16405
beth...
Shh yooou *kick*

It will all be over tomorrow. :p: Until then, you have to worry about your results. :eek:
Oi, shut it, you :p:. Just because *you* don't have results out tomorrow :p:
LPK
It will all be over tomorrow. :p: Until then, you have to worry about your results. :eek:

:aetsch:
:crast:
Crasting? :confused: What's that?
just made up a load of physics results...
i love friends :biggrin: i'm nervous,i feel i might start ****ting myself soon......:s: demon AS, are you getting results tomorrow? and hi everyone else.
January Victim
i love friends :biggrin: i'm nervous,i feel i might start ****ting myself soon......:s: demon AS, are you getting results tomorrow? and hi everyone else.

Yeah, Friends is pretty cool :biggrin:. Awww, come on... no point stressing over something you have no control over, yeah? So, just relax and try to find something to keep you occupied :biggrin:. A good book or game, or instrument helps :biggrin: My guitar is invaluable lol.

And yes, I am getting results tomorrow - A2's, like yourself. What do you need to get into Uni?
@ Tricia: yeah, I thought it sounded like Procrastinating... lol. Nice one :top:
heya hun:smile::hugs:
Reply 16417
Demon_AS
Oi, shut it, you :p:. Just because *you* don't have results out tomorrow :p:

:cool: But you all do! :biggrin:
Aphrodite
heya hun:smile::hugs:

Hi! How's it going?

@ January Victim: I've already replied to that post! Lol :biggrin:
LPK
:cool: But you all do! :biggrin:

Lol, tell me about it. I'm ok, though, so your taunting won't affect me :cool:. :p:

Latest