Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Yeah, Friends is pretty cool . Awww, come on... no point stressing over something you have no control over, yeah? So, just relax and try to find something to keep you occupied . A good book or game, or instrument helps My guitar is invaluable lol.

And yes, I am getting results tomorrow - A2's, like yourself. What do you need to get into Uni?
    i need ABB to get into notts for psychology. up until today i wasn't nervous but it just dawned on me....:bawling::afraid: *will try to relax* and i wish the unis would just say coz they already know silly them. i just hope i made it. why law?

hey tricia! :hugs: how're you darling?

ooo beth, loving the avy there :top:

ReputationRep:
    @ Tricia: yeah, I thought it sounded like Procrastinating... lol. Nice one :top:
    like the smiley? I made it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    i need ABB to get into notts for psychology. up until today i wasn't nervous but it just dawned on me....:bawling::afraid: *will try to relax* and i wish the unis would just say coz they already know silly them. i just hope i made it. why law?

hey tricia! :hugs: how're you darling?

ooo beth, loving the avy there :top:
    There's someone else going to Nottingham to study... it could be Sketchy Canvas, but I can't remember who it was that said they were going to Notts...

*Scours memory*

Have you checked Track? If you've been accepted, then you know you've made the grade .

ReputationRep:
    Hi! How's it going?

@ January Victim: I've already replied to that post! Lol
    Im fretting...a lot
    Idiot me looked at my Physics mark scheme...:afraid::argh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    like the smiley? I made it
    Yeah It's pretty cool. Wow, you make your own smileys? :eek: Nice!

ReputationRep:
    Im fretting...a lot
    Idiot me looked at my Physics mark scheme...:afraid::argh:

Are they up :eek3:? Damn, I wish you hadn't told me :p:. Now I'll have to battle the temptation of looking, and then knowing that I've failed when I see all the wrong answers I gave! :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Lol, tell me about it. I'm ok, though, so your taunting won't affect me :cool:. :p:
    Not even if you fail? :eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    lol demon as,anyone can make their own smileys.....

i just checked the notts clearing website and there are no vacancies in my subject.which hopefully means i got in?! blerugh i want to cry! :afraid: i'm going through asos to calm myself down and trying not to buy lol :s: i've checked track,it's the same...what uni do you want to go to and have you got an easier name?

try calm down tricia :hugs: i'm sure you did ok,and if u haven't we can blow up the school..or something

ReputationRep:
    How do you make your own smileys? :confused: We all know that I'm no techno-whizz .

@ LPK: Harsh man, real harsh. Hit it where it hurts, don't you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    why are you doing law demon AS?
    I'm not doing Law, JV :rofl:. No, I want to do medicine...

As for an easier name: my real one's Arjun, if you really want to know lol. Demon is fine, though, it's up to you.

And for university: I don't have one to go to lol. I'm a Uni Reject .

ReputationRep:
    Yeah It's pretty cool. Wow, you make your own smileys? :eek: Nice!
    not many :p:

ReputationRep:
    Are they up :eek3:? Damn, I wish you hadn't told me :p:. Now I'll have to battle the temptation of looking, and then knowing that I've failed when I see all the wrong answers I gave! :bawling:
    Yeah.. I failed the temptation >.<

ReputationRep:
    lol demon as,anyone can make their own smileys.....

i just checked the notts clearing website and there are no vacancies in my subject.which hopefully means i got in?! blerugh i want to cry! :afraid: i'm going through asos to calm myself down and trying not to buy lol :s: i've checked track,it's the same...what uni do you want to go to and have you got an easier name?

try calm down tricia :hugs: i'm sure you did ok,and if u haven't we can blow up the school..or something
    I do that anyway...
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    How do you make your own smileys? :confused: We all know that I'm no techno-whizz .

@ LPK: Harsh man, real harsh. Hit it where it hurts, don't you? :p:
    you go to those custom smiley making websites and then ask pig to add it to the list.you have to be really nice coz he can say no.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.. I failed the temptation >.<
    Haha, evidently. It won't last, though, for me - you know I'll be checking furiously tomorrow, don't you? :p:

ReputationRep:
    you go to those custom smiley making websites and then ask pig to add it to the list.you have to be really nice coz he can say no.
    Oh right! Thanks . Maybe I will, if I ever feel the need of making a smiley...

ReputationRep:
    Any hyperlinks for those?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    I'm not doing Law, JV :rofl:. No, I want to do medicine...

As for an easier name: my real one's Arjun, if you really want to know lol. Demon is fine, though, it's up to you.

And for university: I don't have one to go to lol. I'm a Uni Reject .
    aww i'm sorry.:hugs: me and my stupid mouth well you can do a 3 month a level course thing and repeat your alevels,and then apply again or apply directly to the unis eg swansea or apply to do medicine in another country e.g. australia,america etc.:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there are loads of new emoticons that have been added!:eek2:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, there are loads of new emoticons that have been added!:eek2:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.