Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    i am? i think i'm more nervous about the neg rep thingy :rofl: hehe

*cuts talking crap* apologizes to rpotter* but watch your tongue mate :p:

so when should i start checking track?
    Too late :p:

I really wanted to post in that thread but don't want to take the risk, but its annoying because i really want to just because I know I can't :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    :five:

*slaps with glove*

I challange you to a duel!

:fight:
    :motz: meh, thought you'd gone back to sleep :hmmm: :p:

*dodges slap and wacks with cricket bat* :ninja: :p:

*flicks rpotter into a black hole*

i'll be waiting when you get out! :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Too late :p:

I really wanted to post in that thread but don't want to take the risk, but its annoying because i really want to just because I know I can't :p:
    :p:

i didnt realise everyone was gonna neg rep me! :eek: oh crap :s: hehe ah well .... *is lost for words* :ninja: i get what you mean, i couldnt resist!

ReputationRep:
    for ****s sake! :bawling: why are there no ****ing NHS dentists in Devizes? Why the ****? tell me why someone!! I need a ****ing NHS dentist! :motz::bawling:

ReputationRep:
    :motz: meh, thought you'd gone back to sleep :hmmm: :p:

*dodges slap and wacks with cricket bat* :ninja: :p:

*flicks rpotter into a black hole*

i'll be waiting when you get out! :evil:
    :afraid:

Aren't black holes a bit physicsy for you :p:

:p:

i didnt realise everyone was gonna neg rep me! :eek: oh crap :s: hehe ah well .... *is lost for words* :ninja: i get what you mean, i couldnt resist!
    Well you've only got a 1 in 30 chance of being negged.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    for ****s sake! :bawling: why are there no ****ing NHS dentists in Devizes? Why the ****? tell me why someone!! I need a ****ing NHS dentist! :motz::bawling:
    **** **** **** **** ****eedy **** **** ****!:mad:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    breathe! deep breaths! in and out slowly! someone get her a nhs dentist list....what seems to be the problem? and have u checked a website or called them up or something?

ReputationRep:
    :afraid:

Aren't black holes a bit physicsy for you :p:

Well you've only got a 1 in 30 chance of being negged.... :p:
    :hmpf: its my bad luck that i have to know something physicsy for my survival! :hmmm: but thats beside the point

well the way i work it out it has nothing to do with chance! i've only ever won a pos rep comp twice out of a million (penguin lotto and HTT christmas one) so when it come to neg rep it will be the opposite :cool:

btw that made sense in my head :ninja:

whats the matter trish? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody. Results tomorrow gulp!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hey googly :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Im getting a hole in my tooth :bawling: again! Why the hell do I keep getting them? Not as if I dont clean them!! **** **** **** Ive found the NHS denist list for my area - noone is taking any on! Im going ot be spending tomorrow on hte phone finding someone! **** **** **** ****eddy **** ****!

ReputationRep:
    oh wait, there is one place taking on NHS patients - in Wootton ****ing Bassett! How the hell am I supposed to get to Wootton Bassett for **** sake? We have a dental centre, which could probably do the job, but that isnt a proper dentist! :motz: just what I need coming up to results day!

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing trish is angry :eek:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    awww i'm sorry.i keep getting holes as well.they're not nice at all! and the dentist guy said i was just imagining it,although a hole was 'beginning to form' it was ok. pff. maybe you've got sensitive teeth,try sensodyne....and people get them because of sugary things that eat away at the enamel....:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Just a ****ing bit

god im so pissed off!

I do not need more ****ing problems with my teeth coming up to results day!

ReputationRep:
    Just a ****ing bit

god im so pissed off!

I do not need more ****ing problems with my teeth coming up to results day!
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    oh wait, there is one place taking on NHS patients - in Wootton ****ing Bassett! How the hell am I supposed to get to Wootton Bassett for **** sake? We have a dental centre, which could probably do the job, but that isnt a proper dentist! :motz: just what I need coming up to results day!
    breathe honey...maybe the dentist there hasn't reached that qualification yet...:hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    awww i'm sorry.i keep getting holes as well.they're not nice at all! and the dentist guy said i was just imagining it,although a hole was 'beginning to form' it was ok. pff. maybe you've got sensitive teeth,try sensodyne....and people get them because of sugary things that eat away at the enamel....:hugs:
    :hugs: thanks, my old dentist, when he saw holes starting ot form put in fissure sealents - they are really good - they stop the hole actualy forming! The holes forming in my premolar, and its near the front of my mouth because I had 4 teeth taken out! I cannot live with a hole there - Ive been living with a grey tooth for 8 years, and I am getting that back to normal as soon as I find an NHS dentist - they can bloody well bleach all my teath - I was promised it 3 years ago, asked my dentist and he said 'Oh no, you dont need that, use whitening toothpaste' Whats happened to my tooth? nothing still grey with a black spot now! What i would give to have nice white teeth! and keep them roughly this straight- that would be nice as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    breathe honey...maybe the dentist there hasn't reached that qualification yet...:hugs:
    No, they are proper dentists, but they are there to provide emergency work. Mine isnt emergency work, but I need a proper dentist - I havent had a check up in over a year! I normally had 1 every 3 months when i was having orthodontic treatment, but I got discharged from there, so no more orthodontic treatment for me, and my braces dont get checked if they still fit properly!

ReputationRep:
    **** **** **** ****!!!

sorry people, just very very pissed off...

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.