How though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    I was bored... very bored
    You enjoyed it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    You enjoyed it though.
    not much....I can see the appeal for someone who has about half a brain cell....or less.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Lol, yeah. :p:

How though?
    Bribery or blackmail, I hear nothing is below her :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    not much....I can see the appeal for someone who has about half a brain cell....or less.
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rpotter)
    I sat FP2&3 and S2.

FP3 was good, liked the vectors, complex numbers (they are actually really useful :eek:) and differential equations bit. However I hated groups, because they were just really random and the bit we had to self teach. I also didn't have the discipline to self teach anything :p:
    what did you get in them? :ninja: :p:

vectors = "*£"*(£&)("£*("()£()"£*£() "()£*"()£ :mad: = biacth :evil: sorry had to get that off my chest hehe they're nasty!

but complex numbers are good apart from when you have to do argand diagram stuff and other things which i dont like but cant remember! (no commas :eek: im losing it!) diff equations are good my fmaths group was reallllly small cos it was taught seperate to A2 Maths. by small i mean to power minus infinity :p: hehe so it was like one-to-one tuition which was good my fmaths was better than normal maths cos the maths was random and fmaths was more challenging and fun :ninja: (i didnt really say that!) lol i noticed the lazy bit in your sig :five:

ReputationRep:
    Bribery or blackmail, I hear nothing is below her :ninja:
    Is there something you would like to share with us on that? Dish the dirt!

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my mate rang me and told me she's outside! i pegged it outside cos i figured she'd finally bought a car and i banged my head into a wall and landed flat bang on my backside!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ouch *************** her and her damn car- its pretty cool though! my heads vibrating though, so i apologise before hand for anything i may do

crap ^ infintiy :bawling: :mad:

am off to eat brb. grats charl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :hmmm:
    *knows she insulted the majority of TSR**doesn't care as together they oculdnt muster enough brain power to work out how to eat a strawberry*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

my mate rang me and told me she's outside! i pegged it outside cos i figured she'd finally bought a car and i banged my head into a wall and landed flat bang on my backside!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: ouch *************** her and her damn car- its pretty cool though! my heads vibrating though, so i apologise before hand for anything i may do

Lol!:p: :hugs: There there! Wondering what word has been starred out that's that long though!:hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    what did you get in them? :ninja: :p:

vectors = "*£"*(£&)("£*("()£()"£*£() "()£*"()£ :mad: = biacth :evil: sorry had to get that off my chest hehe they're nasty!

but complex numbers are good apart from when you have to do argand diagram stuff and other things which i dont like but cant remember! (no commas :eek: im losing it!) diff equations are good my fmaths group was reallllly small cos it was taught seperate to A2 Maths. by small i mean to power minus infinity :p: hehe so it was like one-to-one tuition which was good my fmaths was better than normal maths cos the maths was random and fmaths was more challenging and fun :ninja: (i didnt really say that!) lol i noticed the lazy bit in your sig :five:
    100 in FP2 :eek: dont have a clue how! 86 in FP3 :cool: and 89 in S2 :cool:

Vectors rawk!!!! I don't like argand stuff either, but expressing cos6x in terms of cosx by using complex numbers is really cool

My fmaths group started as around 16 people during year 12, but was down to 11 this year. Although we were such a rowdy class, always taking the piss (sometimes out of the teachers but they returned the favour :p: ). When we were learning S1 we had some quality lessons where we spent the whole lesson doing random stuff like magic tricks or discussing bungee jumping monkeys :cool: :p:

ReputationRep:
    *is off ot peel potatoes*

ReputationRep:
    *knows she insulted the majority of TSR**doesn't care as together they oculdnt muster enough brain power to work out how to eat a strawberry*
    :rofl: TSR or BB contestants for that strawberry thing?:p: Glad to see someone else that finds BB and the ppl on it absolutely CRAP (and trash).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    Is there something you would like to share with us on that? Dish the dirt!
    But she would kill me! She has already ordered a sniper!

Suffice to say she isn't as innocent as she may seem :ninja:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    sorry about your head smacking incident darth :hugs:

Sooo tired. :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    But she would kill me! She has already ordered a sniper!

Suffice to say she isn't as innocent as she may seem :ninja:
    Who? PM me, I could do with being made to feel included on some small talk on here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    sorry about your head smacking incident darth :hugs:
    Yes, it must've been absolutely banging!:bang::p: Smashing, eh?! :rock:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.