:rofl: Ohh cool.
    Like you didnt know you were going to win :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: Shocking!!!

(Original post by darth_vader05)
    cos i asked you how come you're going notts etc etc more than once :mad:

/ignores :flute:

:p:
    Oooh!! Sorry, didn't see this. Had to go through clearing (missed my offers but was expected, stupid high offers) so I'm doing Sociology at Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elements)
    :eek3: Shocking!!!
    :ninja:

(Original post by rpotter)
    Like you didnt know you were going to win :p:
    Had no idea! :p: But cool stuff. :cool: LPK, I await my rep patiently. :p:

Mr. Rob, what are you up to!? :eek3: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    Oooh!! Sorry, didn't see this. Had to go through clearing (missed my offers but was expected, stupid high offers) so I'm doing Sociology at Nottingham.
    What did you want to do and where then?

ReputationRep:
    Had no idea! :p: But cool stuff. :cool: LPK, I await my rep patiently. :p:

Mr. Rob, what are you up to!? :eek3: :ninja:
    No, the question is, what are you up to? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    well done I beat you :rofl: sorry

my decision teacher had a book with all the grades in it..she'd written them all down...so I had a peek down :p: and the teacher has left now - we have a teacher who wants to teach stats now! :eek: :rofl: my old teacher asked specifically asked to not teach stats - so they put him teaching stats :rolleyes:
    thanks and its ok i beat you in C1 lol :rofl: hehe

i only saw a few teachers they'd all dissapeared somewhere! one of my maths teacher was frantic, hoping that no one from her class had failed! lol my teacher was made to teach stats but i always used to bug her and keep her on her toes

and typing with 1 hand takes the biscuit :mad:

ReputationRep:
    100 in FP2 :eek: dont have a clue how! 86 in FP3 :cool: and 89 in S2 :cool:

Vectors rawk!!!! I don't like argand stuff either, but expressing cos6x in terms of cosx by using complex numbers is really cool

My fmaths group started as around 16 people during year 12, but was down to 11 this year. Although we were such a rowdy class, always taking the piss (sometimes out of the teachers but they returned the favour :p: ). When we were learning S1 we had some quality lessons where we spent the whole lesson doing random stuff like magic tricks or discussing bungee jumping monkeys :cool: :p:
    89 in S2? How did you manage that? *faints* I only just managed to aviod failing

ReputationRep:
    Lol!:p: :hugs: There there! Wondering what word has been starred out that's that long though!:hmmm:
    its me repeating one word :hmmm: lol thanks :hugs:

(Original post by January Victim)
    sorry about your head smacking incident darth :hugs:

and LPK what so funny? ^o) that bloody bang has brought me back down to earth :mind:

/excuse basketing attitude plz :mad: or else ouch
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    ..and typing with 1 hand takes the biscuit :mad:
    takes the biscuit?! lol so original lol

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: TSR or BB contestants for that strawberry thing?:p: Glad to see someone else that finds BB and the ppl on it absolutely CRAP (and trash).
    BB followers and contestants :p: past, present and furture contestants :p: only reformed followers are excused- becuase they gained half of a brain... as they liked it in the first place there is no way they can have a full brain!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    :toofunny:
    what did you edit out? :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    thanks and its ok i beat you in C1 lol :rofl: hehe

i only saw a few teachers they'd all dissapeared somewhere! one of my maths teacher was frantic, hoping that no one from her class had failed! lol my teacher was made to teach stats but i always used to bug her and keep her on her toes

and typing with 1 hand takes the biscuit :mad:
    lol!!! Well I beat most all of the stats class in S1 :rolleyes: they also got **** in their core - their core teacher was absent, and when he did teach they didnt feel he knew what he was teaching!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    89 in S2? How did you manage that? *faints* I only just managed to aviod failing
    Had a really good teacher! And the bits I could do came up :cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol tis ok im too peeved offf to ignore :hmpf: :p:

cool now we've got loads of tsrians at nottingham uni what other courses did they hav in clearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    takes the biscuit?! lol so original lol
    swearing makes my head feel worse ****************

this is the second time in a week this has haapened to me :hmmm: im jinxed! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Had a really good teacher! And the bits I could do came up :cool:
    lucky! I forgot contiunity corrections in the enitre paper except one question that really doesnt help I learnt all of S2 in one term, then we werent allowed to take it in January :rolleyes: idiot school, so we did nothing in lessons and forgot it all...well we did do things in lessons...we mucked around...same in S1...as we learnt that as we learnt S2 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham fftw :party: My bestest tsr friendy at notts :eek3: :eek3: :eek3:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.