Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    "Please Senor, do not hurt me - I have a mother, she sick, and my brothers and sister..." :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LPK)
    You're no cat you lil penguin! Don't try and deceive mee!

Goodnight fellow penguins :ciao: :yawn: :ciao:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up?

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeee . 'Sup Rob? How's it going matey?

ReputationRep:
    Hello anyone on here?

ReputationRep:
    Yup , Rob, you, and me. How's it going, WaW?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Demon_AS)
    Yup , Rob, you, and me. How's it going, WaW?
    I'm not too bad! Got my grades i passed but did not quite work out for medicine! god damn kings! :mad:

Lol! :p:

urself?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Arjun! Knew I could count on you being up! :five:

I'm fine thnx, just got back from a mates, and I have to be up really early (well like 8.30) tomorrow to go out for the day, but I'm not tired yet... :p:

You been up to much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    I'm not too bad! Got my grades i passed but did not quite work out for medicine! god damn kings! :mad:

Lol! :p:

urself?
    Oh no! I tried for medicine to... I got the grades (see sig ) but I never had an offer to begin with. Bugger, unlucky mate! You pleased with what you got? What DID you get?

(Original post by rpotter)
    Hey Arjun! Knew I could count on you being up!

I'm fine thnx, just got back from a mates, and I have to be up really early (well like 8.30) tomorrow to go out for the day, but I'm not tired yet...

You been up to much?
    Yup, you know me well, my friend, always up at stupid times. I'm knackered, though!

I got back from london earlier, visiting family. Always good! They held a nice celebration of my results :p:, so I enjoyed my 15 mins of family fame lol. What's happening tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, you know me well, my friend, always up at stupid times. I'm knackered, though!

I got back from london earlier, visiting family. Always good! They held a nice celebration of my results :p:, so I enjoyed my 15 mins of family fame lol. What's happening tomorrow?
    Im starting to get a bit tired now actually

I'm off to the local 'theme park' (which is notoriously dodgy, people get killed there every now and again....) with a few mates Its a pretty crap theme park though, probs spend most the day on the dodgems :p:

Ohhh, I'm going away next weekend for a family reunion thing, havent seen my cousins for a couple of years now, should be fun as most of us are the same age and guys :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Im starting to get a bit tired now actually

I'm off to the local 'theme park' (which is notoriously dodgy, people get killed there every now and again....) with a few mates Its a pretty crap theme park though, probs spend most the day on the dodgems :p:

Ohhh, I'm going away next weekend for a family reunion thing, havent seen my cousins for a couple of years now, should be fun as most of us are the same age and guys :cool:
    Haha, join the club *yawns*.

Wow, be careful at that theme park. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to if anything happened to you :p:.

Cool, your cousins sound like a laugh . I'm...waking up late tomorrow. I'm going to try and head to the gym, I feel fat .

ReputationRep:
    Oh no! I tried for medicine to... I got the grades (see sig ) but I never had an offer to begin with. Bugger, unlucky mate! You pleased with what you got? What DID you get?
    I got 3 C's i dont understand how though :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, join the club *yawns*.

Wow, be careful at that theme park. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to if anything happened to you :p:.

Cool, your cousins sound like a laugh . I'm...waking up late tomorrow. I'm going to try and head to the gym, I feel fat .
    :yawn:

Hehe, well I'm not going to go on any of the dodgy rides like the freefall tower that didnt stop last year....killing one person and like paralysing the rest :confused:

I haven't done much sport at all this summer . I've hardly played any tennis or football which I usually play about twice a week each.....I've just spent the summer drinking so now I'm getting a bit of a beer belly

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:Oh no! What subjects did you do? How did that happen? :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

Hehe, well I'm not going to go on any of the dodgy rides like the freefall tower that didnt stop last year....killing one person and like paralysing the rest :confused:

I haven't done much sport at all this summer . I've hardly played any tennis or football which I usually play about twice a week each.....I've just spent the summer drinking so now I'm getting a bit of a beer belly
    Good! Stay off the dangerous ones. That's... horrible!

I played a bit of a cricket for the local men's side, but nowt for a fortnight due to results and general business. I just feel like I need to run about lol. Gym's always a nice workout, though, especially if I add a three mile walk UPhill after it :p:.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3:Oh no! What subjects did you do? How did that happen? :eek3:
    Bio Maths Chem and Physics. Sheesh thats 4 i can't count! well that explains the maths. I shall probably re-apply after re-sitting a few exams. So what you doing now then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)
    Bio Maths Chem and Physics. Sheesh thats 4 i can't count! well that explains the maths. I shall probably re-apply after re-sitting a few exams. So what you doing now then?
    Well, I tried clearing, but didn't really get anywhere. Closest I've gotten is getting Southampton to take my details and see if they have a place for me. I doubt it, though, it'll be a very luck long shot. So, I'm making plans to get a job and find somewhere to get some experience in a hospital or something, to make my re-application a little bit more... persuasive lol. Plus, I've got the grades, so I have a real shot this time around .

How about you? Retakes?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I tried clearing, but didn't really get anywhere. Closest I've gotten is getting Southampton to take my details and see if they have a place for me. I doubt it, though, it'll be a very luck long shot. So, I'm making plans to get a job and find somewhere to get some experience in a hospital or something, to make my re-application a little bit more... persuasive lol. Plus, I've got the grades, so I have a real shot this time around .

How about you? Retakes?
    Yeah back to the daily grind. I have the experience i even had the place just not the grades! You should try giving St Georges a ring too!

ReputationRep:

How about you? Retakes?
    Ahhhh my mate just got a place for geography at Southampton through clearing, best of luck

Im gonna go to bed now, g'nite Arjun and WaW!

ReputationRep:
    St. George's? As in, Czech Republic? If so, then I'm already ahead of you lol .

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.