The Student Room Group
January Victim
morning :wavey:

heyyyyy :biggrin: good afternoon :p:
Aphrodite
hello, sory went to walk the dog, hence why i suddenly disappeared :p:

aww i love your dog, it's so pretty! i wish i had a dog to walk :frown:
hey sheila, been up since 6 :yawn:
I'm going house sitting on Wednesday to look after two dogs for 2 weeks! :smile: Apparently they get up at 5 every morning :frown:
.jen.
aww i love your dog, it's so pretty! i wish i had a dog to walk :frown:

awww, shes a pain, she trod on my feet hundereds of times, and she had really muddy feet :rolleyes: youre welcome to walk her if you want :smile:
afternoon jen darling :hugs:

and my poor trish! :hugs: why 6?! :redface: i got up eventually at like half 9...

how's everyone?
Aphrodite
awww, shes a pain, she trod on my feet hundereds of times, and she had really muddy feet :rolleyes: youre welcome to walk her if you want :smile:

i'd love to :biggrin: but dogs always pull you loads and i panic thinking they will run away :p:
Dragon Girl
I'm going house sitting on Wednesday to look after two dogs for 2 weeks! :smile: Apparently they get up at 5 every morning :frown:

aww, lucky you :biggrin: put sleeping pills in their dinner :ninja:
January Victim
afternoon jen darling :hugs:

and my poor trish! :hugs: why 6?! :redface: i got up eventually at like half 9...

how's everyone?

i didn't get up til 1.30pm :rofl: :redface:

i'm really good thanks, i just want my mum to take me shopping though! :p: have you bought things yet? :biggrin: how are you? :hugs:
.jen.
i didn't get up til 1.30pm :rofl: :redface:

i'm really good thanks, i just want my mum to take me shopping though! :p: have you bought things yet? :biggrin: how are you? :hugs:

i'm ok thanks :smile::hugs: i have some things since i already went to boarding school for 2 years lol but i'll only get the rest when i'm in my room at uni :smile:
no fair! you know your hall already?! i don't know mine,unless they sent a letter and i missed it...i want to be in broadgate! :bawling:
.jen.
i'd love to :biggrin: but dogs always pull you loads and i panic thinking they will run away :p:

Snoopy doesnt pull, she prefers to stay on your heel - literally :p:

and Sheila- I was helping in a numeracy school for year 6...
im gonna be getting up at 7 rest of the week :frown: + 7 every Saturday :frown:
aww cool! nice work trish! :hugs:
well seems hon you'll have to start sleeping earlier than you do. :hugs:

jen,did i ever tell you i love your avy? it's soo cute :smile::love:
January Victim
i'm ok thanks :smile::hugs: i have some things since i already went to boarding school for 2 years lol but i'll only get the rest when i'm in my room at uni :smile:

oh yeah! i wonder how similar uni will be to boarding school. i don't know whether i will miss home or not :p: i guess i will find out. did you like being at boarding school?

no fair! you know your hall already?! i don't know mine,unless they sent a letter and i missed it...i want to be in broadgate!:bawling:

aww :hugs: don't worry. keep checking the portal to see if it updates it on there, or phone NH if you can. i applied in february so i might have been one of the first to receive an offer. did you put broadgate as your first choice?
Reply 17275
:hello:
Aphrodite
Snoopy doesnt pull, she prefers to stay on your heel - literally :p:

and Sheila- I was helping in a numeracy school for year 6...

hehe she loves her mummy :biggrin:
LPK
:hello:

:poke:

:wavey:
January Victim
well seems hon you'll have to start sleeping earlier than you do. :hugs:

jen,did i ever tell you i love your avy? it's soo cute :smile::love:

awww thanks :biggrin: i can't remember where i got it from now :eek:
January Victim