Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragon Girl)
    Yes I am doing Maths :p: :eek:

I did Computing and German as my other 2 A levels.

What subject was your offer at Warwick for?
    woo go maths

cool, which modules of maths have you done then?

guess!

ReputationRep:
    Maths sucks :eek:

ReputationRep:
    depends which branch of maths you're talking about! if its mechanics then i agree

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

Charl! misses The Centipe.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey: hey how're you doing?

ReputationRep:
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)

Charl! misses The Centipe.
    hey

not received your postcard yet? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    :wavey: hey how're you doing?

i'm okay thanks! :hugs: how are youuu? what exciting things have you done today?
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by .jen.)
    oh yeah! i wonder how similar uni will be to boarding school. i don't know whether i will miss home or not :p: i guess i will find out. did you like being at boarding school?
    yeh boarding school was ok,had it's ups and downs but it was great most of the time.

aww :hugs: don't worry. keep checking the portal to see if it updates it on there, or phone NH if you can. i applied in february so i might have been one of the first to receive an offer. did you put broadgate as your first choice?
    no broadgate was my 2nd,3rd and 4th choices lol uni park was my first...

sorry been away from the laptop for a while...
    hi everyone.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by January Victim)
    yeh boarding school was ok,had it's ups and downs but it was great most of the time.

no broadgate was my 2nd,3rd and 4th choices lol uni park was my first...

sorry been away from the laptop for a while...
    hi everyone.
    aww, hopefully university will just have its ups and no downs :p: :hugs:

Broadgate park is less popular so it's pretty likely that you'd be able to get a room there if you ask

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    i'm okay thanks! :hugs: how are youuu? what exciting things have you done today?
    i'm good thanks, just hungry! :hmpf: nothing exciting, but painted some rooms ok thats not exciting but.....it was ooookkkay :ninja: :p: what about you?

i got a letter from sheffiled uni saying 'congrats on your AS level results!' and they sent me a prospectus aswell :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    depends which branch of maths you're talking about! if its mechanics then i agree
    mechanics does not suck! stats does! and decision. Mech rocks! :love: Mehc>core>decision>stats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twaffy)
    hey :wavey: how're you?

and hey JV :wavey:

ReputationRep:

i got a letter from sheffiled uni saying 'congrats on your AS level results!' and they sent me a prospectus aswell :rofl:
    :rofl:!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    mechanics does not suck! stats does! and decision. Mech rocks! :love: Mehc>core>decision>stats

It does suck

I'm good thanks Darthser howa you? :hugs:
    Btw Commando has been found :party:

ReputationRep:
    i'm good thanks, just hungry! :hmpf: nothing exciting, but painted some rooms ok thats not exciting but.....it was ooookkkay :ninja: :p: what about you?

:rofl: you're obviously highly in demand! :eek:

oh i LOVE painting! i'm a bit jealous :p: i have done nothing today :hmpf:

and i still can't get out of this weirdo phase of one min being excited about uni, then the next really not wanting to go! i'm gonna miss my best friend so much cos lately i've realised how much i've depended on her since we were like 4 and now it's gonna be really horrible not seeing her much. she's probs the only person i can trust and the one friend who has never ever turned against me even if we argue about stupid lil things :p: but i will still be able to visit, and her brother will be at notts so i can pester him and she has no reason not to visit :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    i was waiting for you to post a reply :rofl:

wrong and wrong again!

core(pure maths)>decision>stats>mechanics

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.