The Student Room Group
Dragon Girl
Yes I am doing Maths :biggrin: :p: :eek:

I did Computing and German as my other 2 A levels.

What subject was your offer at Warwick for?
woo go maths :biggrin:

cool, which modules of maths have you done then? :smile:

guess! :biggrin:
Reply 17281
Maths sucks :eek:
depends which branch of maths you're talking about! if its mechanics then i agree :biggrin:
:wavey:
Reply 17284
:wavey: :biggrin:

:frown: Charl! misses The Centipe.
:wavey: hey how're you doing? :biggrin:
:hugs:
Charl!
:wavey: :biggrin:

:frown: Charl! misses The Centipe.
hey :biggrin:

not received your postcard yet? :eek:
darth_vader05
:wavey: hey how're you doing? :biggrin:

i'm okay thanks! :hugs: how are youuu? what exciting things have you done today?
.jen.
oh yeah! i wonder how similar uni will be to boarding school. i don't know whether i will miss home or not :p: i guess i will find out. did you like being at boarding school?

yeh boarding school was ok,had it's ups and downs but it was great most of the time. :smile:

aww :hugs: don't worry. keep checking the portal to see if it updates it on there, or phone NH if you can. i applied in february so i might have been one of the first to receive an offer. did you put broadgate as your first choice?

no broadgate was my 2nd,3rd and 4th choices lol uni park was my first...

sorry been away from the laptop for a while...
hi everyone.
Reply 17290
January Victim
yeh boarding school was ok,had it's ups and downs but it was great most of the time. :smile:

no broadgate was my 2nd,3rd and 4th choices lol uni park was my first...

sorry been away from the laptop for a while...
hi everyone.

aww, hopefully university will just have its ups and no downs :p: :hugs:

Broadgate park is less popular so it's pretty likely that you'd be able to get a room there if you ask :smile:
.jen.
i'm okay thanks! :hugs: how are youuu? what exciting things have you done today?
i'm good thanks, just hungry! :hmpf: nothing exciting, but painted some rooms :biggrin: ok thats not exciting but.....it was ooookkkay :ninja: :p: what about you?

i got a letter from sheffiled uni saying 'congrats on your AS level results!' and they sent me a prospectus aswell :rofl: :biggrin::biggrin:
darth_vader05
depends which branch of maths you're talking about! if its mechanics then i agree :biggrin:

mechanics does not suck! stats does! and decision. Mech rocks! :love: Mehc>core>decision>stats
Twaffy
hey :biggrin: :wavey: how're you?

and hey JV :wavey:
darth_vader05

i got a letter from sheffiled uni saying 'congrats on your AS level results!' and they sent me a prospectus aswell :rofl: :biggrin::biggrin:

:rofl:!
beth...
;yes;
Reply 17297
Aphrodite
mechanics does not suck! stats does! and decision. Mech rocks! :love: Mehc>core>decision>stats

It does suck

I'm good thanks Darthser howa you? :hugs:
Btw Commando has been found :biggrin: :party:
darth_vader05
i'm good thanks, just hungry! :hmpf: nothing exciting, but painted some rooms :biggrin: ok thats not exciting but.....it was ooookkkay :ninja: :p: what about you?

:rofl: you're obviously highly in demand! :eek:

oh i LOVE painting! i'm a bit jealous :p: i have done nothing today :hmpf:

and i still can't get out of this weirdo phase of one min being excited about uni, then the next really not wanting to go! i'm gonna miss my best friend so much cos lately i've realised how much i've depended on her since we were like 4 and now it's gonna be really horrible not seeing her much. she's probs the only person i can trust and the one friend who has never ever turned against me even if we argue about stupid lil things :p: but i will still be able to visit, and her brother will be at notts so i can pester him :biggrin: and she has no reason not to visit :cool:
Aphrodite
i was waiting for you to post a reply :biggrin: :rofl:

wrong and wrong again!

core(pure maths)>decision>stats>mechanics :biggrin:

Latest