The Student Room Group
SketchyCanvas
your welcome :smile: :hugs:

Lol, i wasnt before but you used to tell me about your day and how active it was :eek: so i dragged my mum and her car keys and nearly go out everyday :p: :biggrin:
Awww :hugs: results were okay-ish :s: kind of forgotten about them now :p: you?

Lol, I've not been very active in some time, I *really* need to get down to the gym at some point. Unfortunately, being ill... damn it, I hate being ill! HATE IT!

*Ahem* I'm calm now. My results day was pretty hectic! Lots of phoning and emailing of universities lol. Then went out at night, which was cool! :top: How's the swimming coming along?
beth...
I keep thinking of more and more stuff i need to organise and get ready tomorrow for thursday (reading festival)

Im making a list now, maybe that'll put my mind at rest and ill be able to sleep!

ooo have fun! :biggrin:

lol :p: i always end up staying awake and just thinking about pointless stuff, life..etc :p:
SketchyCanvas
ooo have fun! :biggrin:

lol :p: i always end up staying awake and just thinking about pointless stuff, life..etc :p:

Yeh i do that alot too! Especially before results and stuff, had to watch dvds to prevent myself from overthinking and worrying! :rofl:
beth...
I keep thinking of more and more stuff i need to organise and get ready tomorrow for thursday (reading festival)

Im making a list now, maybe that'll put my mind at rest and ill be able to sleep!

Lol, my advice to you: just get the essentials down, at first. Then branch out to the semi-essentials. Once you've done that, anything extra won't really matter, and you'll be able to sleep :biggrin:
Reply 17464
Hey ppl!

How is everyone?
Demon_AS
Lol, I've not been very active in some time, I *really* need to get down to the gym at some point. Unfortunately, being ill... damn it, I hate being ill! HATE IT!

*Ahem* I'm calm now. My results day was pretty hectic! Lots of phoning and emailing of universities lol. Then went out at night, which was cool! :top: How's the swimming coming along?

lol awwww :hugs:

Lol :biggrin: just saw your results @ sig, congrats!!!! :biggrin: :hugs: :congrats: :smile: lol
Swimming has been great thanks :biggrin: but when i went last sunday, stupid women lifeguard people :hmpf: Thing is, i ALWAYS go in the deep end :biggrin: and i can't that much swim ontop of water, cos i only swim underwater which is my favv. But on sunday, i forgot my goggles :hmpf: and they put this new rule that everyone has to swim a length then they can go in the deep end...and theres me, no goggles *trying* to swim on top..ended up stopping half way cos couldnt sleep anymore :redface: so had to stay in the shallow end :hmpf: :p:

/rant over :p:
beth...
Yeh i do that alot too! Especially before results and stuff, had to watch dvds to prevent myself from overthinking and worrying! :rofl:

Haha samee @ dvds, last night i ended up watching dvds with my mum till about 4/5am :p:
Weird and Wonderful
Hey ppl!

How is everyone?

Heya Kamran :p: :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
Haha samee @ dvds, last night i ended up watching dvds with my mum till about 4/5am :p:

In the past week and a half ive watched 2 seasons of one tree hill :rofl:! :redface:
beth...
In the past week and a half ive watched 2 seasons of one tree hill :rofl:! :redface:

:toofunny: i havent watched one tree hill before :redface: :p:
SketchyCanvas
lol awwww :hugs:

Lol :biggrin: just saw your results @ sig, congrats!!!! :biggrin: :hugs: :congrats: :smile: lol
Swimming has been great thanks :biggrin: but when i went last sunday, stupid women lifeguard people :hmpf: Thing is, i ALWAYS go in the deep end :biggrin: and i can't that much swim ontop of water, cos i only swim underwater which is my favv. But on sunday, i forgot my goggles :hmpf: and they put this new rule that everyone has to swim a length then they can go in the deep end...and theres me, no goggles *trying* to swim on top..ended up stopping half way cos couldnt sleep anymore :redface: so had to stay in the shallow end :hmpf: :p:

/rant over :p:

Lol, thanks! :biggrin: Much appreciated.

As for your swimming incident, I reckon they're getting way to strict with their "rules", although goggles are useful, especially for me, because my eyes are a bit sensitive to the chlorinated water :frown:.

I love swimming underwater :biggrin:. Haven't done any for aaaaaages, and I want to :hmpf:.
Reply 17471
SketchyCanvas
Heya Kamran :p: :biggrin:

Well hello following me eh? :biggrin:
Hey, WaW! How's it going?
Demon_AS
Lol, thanks! :biggrin: Much appreciated.

As for your swimming incident, I reckon they're getting way to strict with their "rules", although goggles are useful, especially for me, because my eyes are a bit sensitive to the chlorinated water :frown:.

I love swimming underwater :biggrin:. Haven't done any for aaaaaages, and I want to :hmpf:.

your welcs :biggrin:

yehh :hmpf: but funny when my mum had a go at them :p: same @ sensitive eyes.

:five: :biggrin: its soo nicee, i love going deep underswater that your stomach is touching the surface of the bottom :p:
SketchyCanvas
i havent watched one tree hill before :redface: :p:

I'd never seen it before but decided to borrow it off a friend and now im hooked!
Weird and Wonderful
Well hello following me eh? :biggrin:

you mean your stalking me :eek: i was in here first :eviltongu: lol:p:
beth...
I'd never seen it before but decided to borrow it off a friend and now im hooked!

Lol! :p: whats it about? :biggrin:
SketchyCanvas
Lol! :p: whats it about? :biggrin:

Its got a lot of drama it in, especially atm where i am in the show tis crazy! But its basssssically about these kids and err basketball is involved and errr there are some half brothers and yeh...im NO good at explaining! Especially a show which changes so much like this one! But yeh its pretty good!
SketchyCanvas
your welcs :biggrin:

yehh :hmpf: but funny when my mum had a go at them :p: same @ sensitive eyes.

:five: :biggrin: its soo nicee, i love going deep underswater that your stomach is touching the surface of the bottom :p:

Lol, your mum sounds a bit like my mum. That's the sort of thing she'd do :rofl:.

Yeah, underwater rocks. I worried my friend, though, 'cos I went underwater and sat down for about 30 seconds - he thought I'd drowned! Haha...
Reply 17479
Demon_AS
Hey, WaW! How's it going?

I'm cool man, can't sleep so came on here! How you doing? Any luck with the uni's mate?

you mean your stalking me i was in here first : lol

:getmecoat

Latest