The Student Room Group
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
sexy as always :wink: and hows my promicious pompey lad keepin??? :p: (just had to :redface:)

hahaha

as good as every!! did you get your results remarked? :cool:
Jack Twist
hahaha

as good as every!! did you get your results remarked? :cool:

:wink: :p: haha - naw haven't yet but as if I really care I'm going to a fancy dress party tonight so yeah :cool: ;tamsy; :biggrin:
Charl!
Well you would say that. You dirrrty man slut. :wink: :p:

:p: I don't even PM many people. Just yooou and Darthy, coz you don't go MSN often. Oooh, that Hurricane Herd guy has been PMing me Jacky. :p: :wink:

dirty man slut whore, actually :p:

So me and darty are your PM whores, oooooo what has Hurricane Herd being saying? :biggrin: I repped him ages ago. :biggrin:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
:wink: :p: haha - naw haven't yet but as if I really care I'm going to a fancy dress party tonight so yeah :cool: ;tamsy; :biggrin:

thats the spirit!

fancy dress party, what are you going as....a virgin? :p:
Jack Twist
thats the spirit!

fancy dress party, what are you going as....a virgin? :p:

:wink: I'm doing one better - Daisy Duke :wink:
Xx Tomásíona - Mháire xX
:wink: I'm doing one better - Daisy Duke :wink:

hahahaha :cool: that is so class, its like you cowgirl outfit-esk me like :cool: plus you have the blonde hair and body to totally work it :biggrin:
Jack Twist
hahahaha :cool: that is so class, its like you cowgirl outfit-esk me like :cool: plus you have the blonde hair and body to totally work it :biggrin:

hehehe class :biggrin: ^_^ :hugs: have to steal a cowboy hat though....hmmmmm i'll steal one when collecting my mate sarah lol!!!!! :cool:
Reply 17687
Jack Twist
dirty man slut whore, actually :p:

So me and darty are your PM whores, oooooo what has Hurricane Herd being saying? :biggrin: I repped him ages ago. :biggrin:

:p: And that's why I love you. :biggrin: :five:

Yeahhh. A few others too like Centipe when he's not on MSN etc. :cool: Ahahaha he PM'd me saying I'm cute. :rolleyes: :p: He's quite nice. :smile: :cool:

Hawt TSR guy.:love:
Charl!
:p: And that's why I love you. :biggrin: :five:

Yeahhh. A few others too like Centipe when he's not on MSN etc. :cool: Ahahaha he PM'd me saying I'm cute. :rolleyes: :p: He's quite nice. :smile: :cool:

Hawt TSR guy.:love:

aw thats nice, I dont love you. :p:

really, wow that was random of him....I hope you and the Hurricane are not having a fling coz you know I am centipes dawg. :p:

EDIT: my computer is so slow, whos the hot tsr guy?
Reply 17689
Jack Twist

:rofl:

Charl is just being mean about someone!

She has been very mean recently, she even negged me for not drawing her a flower :hmpf:
Reply 17690
Jack Twist
aw thats nice, I dont love you. :p:

really, wow that was random of him....I hope you and the Hurricane are not having a fling coz you know I am centipes dawg. :p:

:bawling: Bitch! :aetsch:I didn't miss you btw.

Yeh it was coz of this thread in Chat. :rofl: Funny, random stuff. :biggrin: Haha, no of course not, my heart is with Centipe.. ahem. :p:

Aw man, he's so hawt. You have to see the pic. *drool*
rpotter

She has been very mean recently, she even negged me for not drawing her a flower :hmpf:

oh right----who tho? :cool:

draw her a flower, dammit, otherwise I will neg ya as well :p:
Reply 17692
rpotter

Shut up. :hmmm:

:love:
Charl!
:bawling: Bitch! :aetsch:I didn't miss you btw.

Yeh it was coz of this thread in Chat. :rofl: Funny, random stuff. :biggrin: Haha, no of course not, my heart is with Centipe.. ahem. :p:

Aw man, he's so hawt. You have to see the pic. *drool*

you missed me, you were just about to jump before my joyful return!

your heart is with Centipe, your usertitle says different.

whos the hot guy? is it rpotter? :p:
Reply 17694
Jack Twist
you missed me, you were just about to jump before my joyful return!

your heart is with Centipe, your usertitle says different.

whos the hot guy? is it rpotter? :p:

No, I just pretended to make you feel loved. :aetsch:

Oooh. mute. :love: He's sooooo lovely. Ahaha I <3 him and he <3 me. :p: :biggrin:

The hawt guy will be kept secret til you get to see it. :wink: And rpotter is of course very good looking. :smile:
Reply 17695
Hey My fellow penguin lovers!

How is everyone doing this fine thurday evening?
Charl!
No, I just pretended to make you feel loved. :aetsch:

Oooh. mute. :love: He's sooooo lovely. Ahaha I <3 him and he <3 me. :p: :biggrin:

The hawt guy will be kept secret til you get to see it. :wink: And rpotter is of course very good looking. :smile:

yeah right. :rolleyes: I dont need your lovin.

is mute hawt?

ah I saw, the hawt male, gosh he is so sexy, I just want him so much :rolleyes: oooooo, me wanna see rpotter :cool:
Reply 17697
Jack Twist
oh right----who tho? :cool:

draw her a flower, dammit, otherwise I will neg ya as well :p:

Someone she doesn't like (not me actually)

Done it :hmpf:
Reply 17698
Charl!
And rpotter is of course very good looking. :smile:

*looks for the white bit that says 'were he twelve'*
Reply 17699

I'll have less of that. :hmmm:

Latest