(Original post by Aphrodite)
    Im gonna be rearranging it on sunday..so It needs to be tidy :p:
    why are you rararranging it for? :ninja:

i want to do some rearranging! :tsr2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darth_vader05)
    why are you rararranging it for? :ninja:

i want to do some rearranging! :tsr2:
    I wanted a change :p: my room is arranged how it was when I was 10 (even though it is in a new house with different furnature>.<)

ReputationRep:
    I wanted a change :p: my room is arranged how it was when I was 10 (even though it is in a new house with different furnature>.<)
    lol, i always change my room setting when i get bored of it! my bed and my desk are always moving!!!

I'm leaving home WOOOH!!

I'm good thanks btw. I bought a wok today. Now to cook.

I'm not bored, I'm so excited!! A month's time. ;happy2; :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lol, i always change my room setting when i get bored of it! my bed and my desk are always moving!!!
    lol, my furnature (except my wardrobe and pc table) are all solid pine, and stuffed full >.< so its a bit hard for me to move em around - and my printer is sort of attatched to the wall on a pecially built shelf...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    I'm leaving home WOOOH!!

I'm good thanks btw. I bought a wok today. Now to cook.

I'm not bored, I'm so excited!! A month's time. ;happy2; :hugs:
    how far is nottingham from london?

haha my mum is trying to make me cook :rofl: no way!!

yeah i guess, i'm not sure yet so have applied brakes on excitement :hugs:

and to whoever you are, although i have my suspicions- this is not funny :mad:

'Lol, sure. Oh and Physics>mechanics>pure>everythin g' :mad:

ReputationRep:
    lol, my furnature (except my wardrobe and pc table) are all solid pine, and stuffed full >.< so its a bit hard for me to move em around - and my printer is sort of attatched to the wall on a pecially built shelf...
    i normally dump all my stuff in my sisters/parents room whilst i shift the furniture my printer is a ***** i need a usb wire to connect it to the laptop and i dont have, so i wont hesitate in chucking it out of the window..... but

ReputationRep:
    i normally dump all my stuff in my sisters/parents room whilst i shift the furniture my printer is a ***** i need a usb wire to connect it to the laptop and i dont have, so i wont hesitate in chucking it out of the window..... but
    mines connected through my (mostly broken) scanner, and the cable is not very long at all >.< So ill probably end up with my printer on my dressing table...hmmm im gonna get some squared paper and do a scale drawing...well a scale drawing on paper with little bit of paper cut out for my rug and bed and stuff :p:

how far is nottingham from london?

haha my mum is trying to make me cook :rofl: no way!!

yeah i guess, i'm not sure yet so have applied brakes on excitement :hugs:

3 hours away; 1 hour by tube then 2 hours by train! :eek3: Train tickets aren't too expensive. Manchester is near-ish.. I'll come say hello. :p:

:rofl: I HAVE to learn. Or have enough money for take out every day! And get fat wooooh! :p:

Awww, you should be sooo excited Darthy. :hugs: Isit coz that guy from school is doing the same course? Just ignore him!

Oooh it's so that sneaky Rob. He's now a sub. Can't escape him!! :bawling: hehehe.

ReputationRep:
    haha! I just found my old school tie! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    mines connected through my (mostly broken) scanner, and the cable is not very long at all >.< So ill probably end up with my printer on my dressing table...hmmm im gonna get some squared paper and do a scale drawing...well a scale drawing on paper with little bit of paper cut out for my rug and bed and stuff :p:
    :p: i think i might change my room now aswell :ninja: i need to do something and that is something

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :p: i think i might change my room now aswell :ninja: i need to do something and that is something
    haha!

ReputationRep:
    3 hours away; 1 hour by tube then 2 hours by train! :eek3: Train tickets aren't too expensive. Manchester is near-ish.. I'll come say hello. :p:

:rofl: I HAVE to learn. Or have enough money for take out every day! And get fat wooooh! :p:

Awww, you should be sooo excited Darthy. :hugs: Isit coz that guy from school is doing the same course? Just ignore him!

Oooh it's so that sneaky Rob. He's now a sub. Can't escape him!! :bawling: hehehe.
    i'm going to get that train ticket pass or something like that! :ninja:

3hours is a long time!! are you going to stay on weekends aswell, or are you going to come home? :p:

haha i don't but my i'm the only person who cant make anything so i might be 'forced' into learning :hmmm: :p: nah, you've got to strike a balance between the takeouts and exercise :cool: :p:

nah, i've forgotten about him he's a bug and will be squashed :evil: :p: hehe being exicted= banging my head against a wall :hmmm: :p: lol

hmmm, you may be right :hmmm: pretend to be a non-sub :cool:

im off to eat now cya :wavey: :hugs: tc and have fun trish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Twaffy)
    :wavey:
    hey and bye twafster and congrats on your grades :five: what are you doing at college then?

:ciao:

ReputationRep:
    bye darth!

ReputationRep:

*******s, can't think of anyone :confused:

Might be a bit easier if you stopped following me :flute:

(Original post by rpotter)

Might be a bit easier if you stopped following me :flute:
    :rolleyes: But I love you. :love:

:p:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.