(Original post by Nutter)
    Nooo Lucas don't be a meanie! Never!

layingba

haha.

Penguin N00bs on the right
    Penguin Oldies on the left

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I complained about you (or anyone) being new actually.

I like new.
    Well i would prefer you to tell me your problem with me then cos i don't really appreciate being made to feel unwelcome by indirect comments.

If you are suggesting i am here to spam then you're wrong. I've been here 8 months and my post count doesn't exactly suggest that. I'm one of the least 'spammy' people here, indicated by the fact i spend most my time in chat forums because i enjoy speaking to people. I don't have to prove things with a post count. I came here cos i was asked to by people i speak to in chat. Now i'm sorry if you're offended by me posting here but i don't see how i'm acting in a way any different to other people. (Despite the fact i now look like a total ***** for saying this) I just don't get what i've done that's sooo bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    burn the Penguin N00bs :ts:
    :boxing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nefarious)
    :boxing:

:mfing: :p:

(Original post by .jen.)
    Well i would prefer you to tell me your problem with me then cos i don't really appreciate being made to feel unwelcome by indirect comments.

If you are suggesting i am here to spam then you're wrong. I've been here 8 months and my post count doesn't exactly suggest that. I'm one of the least 'spammy' people here, indicated by the fact i spend most my time in chat forums because i enjoy speaking to people. I don't have to prove things with a post count. I came here cos i was asked to by people i speak to in chat. Now i'm sorry if you're offended by me posting here but i don't see how i'm acting in a way any different to other people. (Despite the fact i now look like a total ***** for saying this) I just don't get what i've done that's sooo bad.
    :five: Not like its an exclusive society. If you don't like us being in this society, then tough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)

Getting a little defensive here, it seems.

And no, you're not a *****, despite what you may think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charl!)
    :five: Not like its an exclusive society. If you don't like us being in this society, then tough.
    Got to love how people jump to conclusions.

ReputationRep:
    can we calm down-please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Twist)
    can we calm down-please.
    :ditto:

A little too hot in here; it's as if it isn't hot enough outside already.

ReputationRep:
    :flute:

off to revision for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)
    :flute:

off to revision for me
    Have a fruitful revision session Beth; good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Calm down people suddenly its got a bit nasty in here.

Spread the love man.....Groovy.....Yeah! :bong:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brimstone)
    :ninja:
    G'morning Alfie; hope you had a good rest.

I'll be leaving now, farewell you all.

ReputationRep:
    well i wasn't trying to be nasty, i just hate the comments, if you need to say something just say it :s: i'm sorry for creating the bad atmosphere just now, but i'm sure you'd feel the same

ReputationRep:
    I'll be leaving now, farewell you all.
    :ciao:

ReputationRep:

Cya guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beth...)

Cya guys
    :ciao:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.