TSR's Penguin Society watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    i saw some of your holiday pictures..really incredible :yy:
    Awww thanks, had a good time, but certainly happy to be back

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    We had to move out our house for 5 months!
    :eek: ouchhhhhhh, that bad eh? how did your house get flooded?

ReputationRep:
    yeah you can say that again @ hassle :p: im so tired but still have to wash up a few saucepans and put them in the other room :hmpf: but all i wanna do is :sleep: lol

aww you should sleeeeeep and finish tomorrow morning

ReputationRep:
    Awww thanks, had a good time, but certainly happy to be back
    your welcome :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    aww you should sleeeeeep and finish tomorrow morning
    wish i could :hmpf: insurance people are coming tomorow morning

ReputationRep:
    wish i could :hmpf: insurance people are coming tomorow morning

sillies! they should come in the afternoon :p: most annoying thing is they will probably be late and youll have stayed up late for nothing :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

Ooooooh i'm not telling :p:
    Your such a tease! lol :rofl:

she's a girlyyy
    Well i shall make my move later! lol

Does that mean i am the only guy on atm, with all you beautiful gals!! :blush:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)

oh i feel mean now

ƒil's a guy sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    sillies! they should come in the afternoon :p: most annoying thing is they will probably be late and youll have stayed up late for nothing :hmpf:
    Yeah insurance ppl are mean they say they'll be ther in the morning but end up coming late afternoon, keeping you home allllll day! then when they arrive they leave within 5 mins! And then they don't even give you the claim! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    mmm im off ot bed! goodnight!

ReputationRep:
    :eek: ouchhhhhhh, that bad eh? how did your house get flooded?
    Well we were away in france for christmas skiing and we came back and opened the door of the house and literally all this water trickled out! Its the only time ive ever heard one of my parents swear! :eek:

But one of the pipes in the roof had split and so for like 3 weeks water had built up int he roof until the entire interior upstairs celing collapsed! and then one of the downstairs celings collapsed too! :eek: so bascially the whole house was ruined! all our stuff, everything. So we had to move out wheile it was all redone.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    yeah most probaly :hmpf: took months of waiting for them to come till finally they sent a letter saying they are coming tomorow..which just reminded me tomorow is my parents anniversary:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphrodite)
    mmm im off ot bed! goodnight!
    nighty night :hello:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Weird and Wonderful)

i'm watching you very closely now Mr. :hmmm:

:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    oh i feel mean now

ƒil's a guy sorry!
    Well i knew that really but i hope she he was a guy!

I can't belive you lied! :bawling: :getmecoat

However i did not include you in the beautiful gals bit! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well we were away in france for christmas skiing and we came back and opened the door of the house and literally all this water trickled out! Its the only time ive ever heard one of my parents swear! :eek:

But one of the pipes in the roof had split and so for like 3 weeks water had built up int he roof until the entire interior upstairs celing collapsed! and then one of the downstairs celings collapsed too! :eek: so bascially the whole house was ruined! all our stuff, everything. So we had to move out wheile it was all redone.
    awwwwwww :hugs: did the insruance people fix your house up too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .jen.)
    oh i feel mean now

ƒil's a guy sorry!
    :p:

damn conscience eh? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwww :hugs: did the insruance people fix your house up too?
    They did yeahhh but I lost so much stuff I know it's only stuff... but its my stuff! :p:

ReputationRep:

:eek: omgosh! that's awful! is that when you got your snazzy new bedroom with wooden floor and fitted wardrobes etc? :p:

ReputationRep:
    They did yeahhh but I lost so much stuff I know it's only stuff... but its my stuff! :p:
    how were the insurance people like? :p: slow, crap, rubbish? :p: lol

aww yeahh i would be the same if all my stuff went! :eek: were you able to save some of your stuff?

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.