Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm manager of a newly formed Football team playing in the Leicester Sunday League from next season.

The team is a close group of lads made up of mostly students at DMU and Leicester Uni; freshers and 2nd years. Seeking more players for next year!

Always welcoming to new people and as sponsored by a bar we will be looking to have a good social side to the club as well!

We are on the lookout for a few new players to boost the squad we have.

We will be having our home games at Fullhurst Community College (LE3 1AH) and train once a week at St Margarets Pastures, usually on Mondays.

Any ability welcome but experience of youth or mens football would be best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pch10)
    I'm manager of a newly formed Football team playing in the Leicester Sunday League from next season.

The team is a close group of lads made up of mostly students at DMU and Leicester Uni; freshers and 2nd years. Seeking more players for next year!

Always welcoming to new people and as sponsored by a bar we will be looking to have a good social side to the club as well!

We are on the lookout for a few new players to boost the squad we have.

We will be having our home games at Fullhurst Community College (LE3 1AH) and train once a week at St Margarets Pastures, usually on Mondays.

Any ability welcome but experience of youth or mens football would be best.
    Do you know if theres a girls football team as well?! I've been playing football for years and would love to continue during university! I have been team captain for the past 2 years thanks in advance xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igcsecrazy)
    Do you know if theres a girls football team as well?! I've been playing football for years and would love to continue during university! I have been team captain for the past 2 years thanks in advance xx
    The university has a Women's football team, im sure there is a facebook group for them!

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/sports/a-z/football/womens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by igcsecrazy)
    Yes the uni has a womens team and there are several local clubs in the area which you would be able to find through the FA website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Larsson)
    The university has a Women's football team, im sure there is a facebook group for them!

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/sports/a-z/football/womens

(Original post by pch10)
    Yes the uni has a womens team and there are several local clubs in the area which you would be able to find through the FA website
    Thank you so much!! ) xx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.