Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I am 48 year old lady who is starting Podiatry at Plymouth in Sept. I will be commuting from North Devon but really want somewhere to stay for the first week from 16th Sept till the Friday (4 nights). I imagine the first week will be a little hectic and not knowing my timetable I imagine I will have to be there all week. If anyone can help or knows of anywhere I would really appreciate it. The idea of travelling back and forward every day is not so appealing

ReputationRep:
    There will probably be a travel lodge or something similar at a low price per night if you needed it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have already looked into that kind of thing, far too expensive for that week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Penabby)
    Have already looked into that kind of thing, far too expensive for that week.
    Hmm the only other thing I can suggest is to post on a Facebook selling page in Plymouth and see if anyone has anything for grabs?

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Plymouth University resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.