Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter

    Okay so I didn't get into studying Physics @ Uni, had a look through clearing and the courses I've been interested in doing have rejected me as well, hooray. I ended up with a B in Biology, C in Physics and a D in Maths, mostly due to the final module in each getting a D,U,U respectively.

    Where can I go to retake my A2 exams and how would I go about it?

    Don't give up on clearing just yet. This is meant to be the best year for clearing students for a while. In terms of retaking, have a word with the teachers at your current school. You may well be able to do so there, or if not, at the very least they'd have advice on other colleges that may offer the option. Alternatively, you could sit new subjects.

    Even though you may be disheartened now, you've secured BCD grades which is a good enough foundation for whatever you want to do, I'm sure. Depending on your course and uni, foundation years may also be a possibility.
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Help with your A-levels

    All the essentials

    The adventure begins mug

    Student life: what to expect

    What it's really like going to uni


    Essay expert

    Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

    Uni match

    Uni match

    Our tool will help you find the perfect course for you

    Study planner

    Create a study plan

    Get your head around what you need to do and when with the study planner tool.

    Study planner

    Resources by subject

    Everything from mind maps to class notes.

    Hands typing

    Degrees without fees

    Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

    A student doing homework

    Study tips from A* students

    Students who got top grades in their A-levels share their secrets

    Study help links and info

    Can you help? Study help unanswered threadsRules and posting guidelines

    Sponsored content:



    Find out how a Higher Education Achievement Report can help you prove your achievements.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.