Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling to find a place in halls or private halls (which is a reasonable price) so i'm thinking about getting accommodation from a shared house nearby. I was curious if any first years were in need of it or would like to try find a place to share together? https://qmprivatelettings.qmul.ac.uk...nt/Search.aspx has some places listed that could have options.

I'd be looking for rooms in a shared house without a residential landlord. I'm entering my first year in September to do Geography and a friendly guy so just let me know at [email protected] or https://www.facebook.com/will.leahy.73 .

ReputationRep:
    I am also looking for a shared house since I got QM as my insurance and I don't think I can't afford private halls (I still want to call them to see whether I can apply for accommodation but I doubt they will still have anything left). I'm also entering my first year this Sept to do Genetics. Where do you come from?

ReputationRep:
    QM was my firm so I applied for halls about 7 days after the guaranteed deadline (start of July) and still nothing! I'm actually from NW London but it still takes about 1hour to commute and I wouldn't like to stay at home, you? What kind of house would you be looking for? I'm not bothered myself but I think it'd be nice to share with a large group so that it's easy to get settled in freshers.

ReputationRep:
    I'm curious , why did you apply 7 days after the deadline if it was your firm choice? I live about 10 mins from Stratford by bus, so it would take about 35 mins to get to the campus. I still will try to apply for uni accommodation, let's see if i get lucky lol. Yeah I agree it's nice to share with larger group so that it's better for the fresher's week (but looks like we don't have to worry about, since apparently it's crazy fun....not sure what that means :cool:). I guess i would be looking for some comfortable place with nice and funny people, size? 4-5 rooms perhaps? (I don't really mind though). Add me on facebook bro, nice to meet some people starting this year as well!

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

i'm starting genetics this year as well and i am also looking for flatmates to live near Queen Mary.
    I would prefer to live with many people so that it's more fun!

E-mail me if you are interested.

ReputationRep:
    Room to rent in a 5 bed house on Blondin Street in Bow, part of the Bow Quarter Complex, £130 a week + bills. Access to swimming pool and gym for all residents! Move in date 5th September. Message myself, Jess Egan or Ciara Judge if interested!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

We have a room to rent in a 5 bed house on Blondin Street in Bow, part of the Bow Quarter Complex, £130 a week + bills. It is around a 10 min walk to Queen Mary campus. Access to swimming pool and gym for all residents! Move in date 5th September.

Reply or message for details if interested

ReputationRep:
    hi, im also looking for smeone to share a flat if possible, i will be studying history at queen mary soo message me if interest. Here is my email too [email protected]

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathlloyd)
    Hi all,

We have a room to rent in a 5 bed house on Blondin Street in Bow, part of the Bow Quarter Complex, £130 a week + bills. It is around a 10 min walk to Queen Mary campus. Access to swimming pool and gym for all residents! Move in date 5th September.

Reply or message for details if interested
    hi is that still available im desperate haha

ReputationRep:
    how do you know you dont get accommodation?

i applied for accommodation,but never got a reply,so shall i take this as there are no places available?
    ie do you get a email to tell you that u wont get accommodation

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huricane katrina)
    how do you know you dont get accommodation?

i applied for accommodation,but never got a reply,so shall i take this as there are no places available?
    ie do you get a email to tell you that u wont get accommodation
    Check your junk mail

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thatguy1)
    Check your junk mail
    done that,nothing there...

have u got accommodation offer,does it say confirmed or anything like that on qm accommodation account?

ReputationRep:
    hello, i am going to study economics at QM this september. I haven't found any place to live by now, unfortunately
    If you are still willing to share house, it would be great for me to join with you, guys! my budget is 450 per month, i am from Vietnam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by huricane katrina)
    done that,nothing there...

have u got accommodation offer,does it say confirmed or anything like that on qm accommodation account?
    Yeah I got a rejection so now I'm staying at Unite Quantum House with the QM code

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thatguy1)
    Yeah I got a rejection so now I'm staying at Unite Quantum House with the QM code
    Hi which code is that ? How did you get it ?
    Could you PM it to me please ? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i also got my accommodation in quantum court, what i did to get the code was to email the uni's residence team about not having accommodation and then they send me back an email wiv the code or u can phone them too

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.