The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Original post by FingersCrossed12
Hi, I have an interview for Northampton on 24/3/14. Have you already had your interview then? If you have, do you have any tips or info about how the day went? Good luck with all of your replies!

Chris

Hi Chris.

Honestly, just enjoy the day. The staff and the campus make you feel so at ease so just concentrate on the opportunity in front of you and it'll be fine! Thanks, you too :smile:
Original post by ltaylor1995
Yes I'm definitely accepting them even if Birmingham offers me a place I think I'll still accept st georges :smile: are you?

I still have on more interview (Northampton) and have to hear back from Greenwich too. I'd prefer Greenwich or St. George's, I love London! I'm not sure what I'll pick yet if I get offered both :indiff: but the George's offer is only conditional so far, only the health checks and DBS to go through!
Reply 222
Original post by naynay1990
I still have on more interview (Northampton) and have to hear back from Greenwich too. I'd prefer Greenwich or St. George's, I love London! I'm not sure what I'll pick yet if I get offered both :indiff: but the George's offer is only conditional so far, only the health checks and DBS to go through!

Eurgh, Northampton! The only one I would never choose! But only because I live there and want to spread my wings and leave my parents house!

When was your interview at Greenwich?! I may have seen you there =D
Anybody had an interview at UCLan that could tell me what selection day involves?
Original post by Jedwardo
Eurgh, Northampton! The only one I would never choose! But only because I live there and want to spread my wings and leave my parents house!

When was your interview at Greenwich?! I may have seen you there =D

My interview was 31st Jan! Loved it there, it was my main choice at the start but after going to the St. George's interview I'm torn between the two now! Still waiting to hear from them now!! And I thought I had done badly in the George's interview but must have impressed someone!!
Reply 225
Original post by Littlelegs0
Anybody had an interview at UCLan that could tell me what selection day involves?

Have you got an interview? I've got one a week today on the weds :smile: woohoo! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 226
My interview was 31st Jan! Loved it there, it was my main choice at the start but after going to the St. George's interview I'm torn between the two now! Still waiting to hear from them now!! And I thought I had done badly in the George's interview but must have impressed someone!!

Mine was on the Wednesday 29th Jan, so a couple of days before yours! How did you find the interview there? It was VERY laid back I thought!
Mine was on the Wednesday 29th Jan, so a couple of days before yours! How did you find the interview there? It was VERY laid back I thought!

Really enjoyed the atmosphere! When they should us the presentation I knew then I would love it..a lot more laid back than George's
Reply 228
Really enjoyed the atmosphere! When they should us the presentation I knew then I would love it..a lot more laid back than George's

I felt the same after the presentation! The video they showed, which I'd seen before when choosing universities, is amazing and really shows the qualities of the course! You must be really anxious to hear back!?
I felt the same after the presentation! The video they showed, which I'd seen before when choosing universities, is amazing and really shows the qualities of the course! You must be really anxious to hear back!?

haha yeah getting a bit anxious now!! If I hear back from Greenwich and it's goo I'm not sure if I'll go because it'll cost me a lot of money to get there and I just don't have it at the minute.

The video was brilliant too!
Reply 230
Original post by ZoeMac
Have you got an interview? I've got one a week today on the weds :smile: woohoo! Haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am also at the selection day on the Wednesday. Have you heard anything about what format the interview will take from others?
Reply 231
Has anyone heard from Birmingham city yet?
Original post by dsnjvsdn
Has anyone heard from Birmingham city yet?

I have a friend whos had a rejection from there a couple of weeks back.

Has anyone else been accepted into coventry? I got an offer through yesterday 😃
Hi guys! I also have my interview at UCLan next Weds, so excited!
Hey,
I got an offer yesterday, thrilled!
Original post by ZoeMac

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah me too :smile:
Reply 236
Original post by Chardonnay7
Hey,
I got an offer yesterday, thrilled!

Where from?, if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Well done!!!
Original post by R-PEGO
Where from?, if you don't mind me asking :smile:

Well done!!!

Sorry forgot to say Coventry, have you had any offers/interviews?
Original post by Chardonnay7
Sorry forgot to say Coventry, have you had any offers/interviews?

Congratulations! Me too! Are you likely to take it? I'm waiting for the rest of mine replies to come in first but think theres a strong possiblity of me going there! 😃
Reply 239
Sounds like there's a fair few of us visiting UCLan on Wednesday :smile: I've just had the letter?? Otherwise I don't know how the format is? Anyone else know? I'm excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending