Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Applying for accommodation and wondering what Lupton is like, distance from UNI wise, standard of the rooms etc and how is it socially? Cheers

ReputationRep:
    If you haven't already, I'd recommend looking at accommodation.leeds.co.uk but the website is really slow at the moment (presumably a heavy influx of people trying to establish their accommodation or confirm existing offers).

Here's a link to get you started:

http://accommodation.leeds.ac.uk/hom...ton_residences

Kind Regards,

Circles.

ReputationRep:
    I've been allocated a room in Lupton and went to the accommodation viewing day. I can really recommend it! I think it's good value for money and the rooms aren't huge, but they are a good size.

I think it'd take me 30-40 minutes walk to the university, but if you're a quick walker you could possibly get there in 20 minutes. If not, there's a bus stop just around the corner from the residences.

Lupton is in a great student area, there are lots of shops, bars, pubs and restaurants so plenty to do and I imagine it's quite sociable.

You should read this to find out more about Lupton and the other accommodation.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.