The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Computer Animation?

So I got into Northumbria, who else is doing Computer Animation :smile:?
Reply 1
Original post by Christine S
So I got into Northumbria, who else is doing Computer Animation :smile:?
I'm not doing Computer Animation but I'm doing Computer Games Programming so we'll be in the same building! :biggrin:
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Cosine
I'm not doing Computer Animation but I'm doing Computer Games Programming so we'll be in the same building! :biggrin:

Nice! I haven't been able to find anyone doing something computer related till now so that's a relief haha

Have you heard anything about your accommodation yet? I haven't but it seems a lot of people have :confused:
Reply 3
Nice! I haven't been able to find anyone doing something computer related till now so that's a relief haha

Have you heard anything about your accommodation yet? I haven't but it seems a lot of people have :confused:
I only just got through clearing yesterday and finally officially accepted on ucas today so I probably won't get accommodation straight away so since I'm local I'll stay at home till something comes available :smile: Was it your firm, insurance or through clearing?
Ahh sounds good, free food for a little longer then :biggrin: It was my firm, I somehow managed to just get the grades haha
Reply 5
Ahh sounds good, free food for a little longer then :biggrin: It was my firm, I somehow managed to just get the grades haha
Haha and free washing xD I would have thought any firm applicants will have heard something about accommodation by now. I've got no idea though. It might be worth ringing the accommodation office and asking them about it when they're next open. I've got the number handy as I've been ringing it myself :tongue: It's 0191 227 4209 if you need it!
Reply 6
Original post by Cosine

I'm on that course! Looking forward to working with you! =D

And Christine S, yeah, I'll probably see you around too =)
Reply 7
I'm doing Computer Animation and VFX, so I imagine I'll see you in a month! :tongue:
Reply 8
Original post by clarklupine
I'm on that course! Looking forward to working with you! =D

Yay another course buddy! :biggrin: You're the 2nd person I've found on our course :3
Reply 9
Ill be in the same building, web design and development though!
Original post by Chris-S
I'm doing Computer Animation and VFX, so I imagine I'll see you in a month! :tongue:

You're the only person I've found doing the same course :O Weird that we have a smililarish name haha
Original post by Cosine
Yay another course buddy! :biggrin: You're the 2nd person I've found on our course :3

Oh really? Fab! I found a bloke called Chris on Facebook who's doing it too =) who did you find?
Reply 12
Original post by clarklupine
Oh really? Fab! I found a bloke called Chris on Facebook who's doing it too =) who did you find?

Oh cool! :smile: I found someone on this forum c: We'll have a little group of people we know on our course before we start! It's pretty awesome :3
Reply 13
I'm doing Computer Animation! :biggrin:
I'm doing Animation! Wow I've finally found some people haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending