Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Just wondering if you can study a minor subject while in Essex uni?

ReputationRep:
    If you to mean to stay in your accommodation, then nobody under 16 may stay overnight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SD1490)
    If you to mean to stay in your accommodation, then nobody under 16 may stay overnight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hahaha nooo! I mean Study one subject but also study another subject but as a minor subject? I know Lancaster university do this!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I see! Hmm I have no idea if you can do that or not to be honest.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyladd)
    Hahaha nooo! I mean Study one subject but also study another subject but as a minor subject? I know Lancaster university do this!
    You can do a "with" subject which is sort of like that. I'm doing Politics with Human Rights, Human Rights is like the minor subject. You'll have to look up if they do what you want to do though.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.