University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by anish0613
Anyone got offers for Physics?

Me :-)
Original post by lucindaellaaa
I don't know if I am being stupid but how do I book an applicant day? :s

You can book it through your VIP page. It should be somewhere near the bottom of your page :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by badbodydouble
Do Birmingham send out acknowledgement emails, please?

Yes, they do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucindaellaaa
I don't know if I am being stupid but how do I book an applicant day? :s

There should be a link in the email that you click, then choose a suitable day (if there are multiple days) then fill out the form. You should then get a confirmation email with the details of your applicant day (what building, what time, the plenary for the day etc).

I went to mine mid December and it was really really good!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 825

Yep :smile:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Me too :smile: It's such a lovely university!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just had an unconditional for BSc Economics, first offer so really pleased
Reply 828
How do you find out your Student Number to apply for Birmingham accommodation? I know it says number on your offer letter but there doesn't seem to be one of mine.. errr
Reply 829
Original post by corax
How do you find out your Student Number to apply for Birmingham accommodation? I know it says number on your offer letter but there doesn't seem to be one of mine.. errr

I got an email with mine on :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't yet - they sent me an email saying that due to the large number of applicants some applications were taking longer to process and that I should know by the end of the month :smile:
Original post by randomly-abby
I haven't yet - they sent me an email saying that due to the large number of applicants some applications were taking longer to process and that I should know by the end of the month :smile:

Did you apply to straight physics?
Reply 832
Got my offer (for English), think I'm going to accept and now starting to look at accommodation- I'm looking at Elgar Court? Anyone else? x
hey guys, how long did it take you to receive your birmingham offer, I'm worried that I haven't received one yet ):
Original post by ilovee
Got my offer (for English), think I'm going to accept and now starting to look at accommodation- I'm looking at Elgar Court? Anyone else? x

Same about Elgar Court- trying to decide between that and Tennis Courts - I have an unconditional for biology, and I think I'll accept it having been rejected from Oxford (:L) - I'm taking it better than I thought, because tbh I absolutely loved Birmingham on the open day and I get to do a year abroad here!
Original post by ExcitinglyMundane
Did you apply to straight physics?

Physics and Astrophysics BSc :smile:
Original post by randomly-abby
Physics and Astrophysics BSc :smile:

Nice, good luck! :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ilovee

I'm doing literature and drama and put elgar as my third choice after tennis courts for first and second!
Reply 838
Original post by heyimaturtle
Same about Elgar Court- trying to decide between that and Tennis Courts - I have an unconditional for biology, and I think I'll accept it having been rejected from Oxford (:L) - I'm taking it better than I thought, because tbh I absolutely loved Birmingham on the open day and I get to do a year abroad here!

you basically just described me hahaha, except i'm PPE instead of biology... but i'm also a fellow oxford reject with an unconditional offer & loving the prospect of a year abroad! nice to know i'm not the only one haha :smile:
Original post by Posy_a
you basically just described me hahaha, except i'm PPE instead of biology... but i'm also a fellow oxford reject with an unconditional offer & loving the prospect of a year abroad! nice to know i'm not the only one haha :smile:

Oh awesome! Literally so excited about uni now; just want to get out of my school! (I need to keep up my motivation now though to work hard :K: )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending