Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I will be starting my Midwifery degree at Middlesex Uni in September, but have been told I am 33rd in a queue that has no rooms at the end of it.

I was wondering if there is anybody with a spare room i can rent or who wants to come together to find and rent a house together in September.

Please get the contact.

Ellie

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie.W)
    Hi,

I will be starting my Midwifery degree at Middlesex Uni in September, but have been told I am 33rd in a queue that has no rooms at the end of it.

I was wondering if there is anybody with a spare room i can rent or who wants to come together to find and rent a house together in September.

Please get the contact.

Ellie
    hi going to study healthcare science. but found out I was 2 far down the list. non of my friends going so I was going 2 look for CHEAP places 2 rent. but I need another person

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    if you still need another person I'd be very interested. Have you found somewhere or do you have any places in mind??

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    if you still need another person I'd be very interested. Have you found somewhere or do you have any places in mind??
    still looking 4 apartments 2 share online but some of them r really expansive. I don't want 2 spend over £150. if u find a suitable place please let me now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hey im sarah im going to be studying adult nursing in september.. i didnt get into halls so need to sort accomadation coming from ireland also so if your looking for people still im intrested

ReputationRep:
    Hello I'm Nicole, 19 and I'm also looking for private accommodation close to the Hendon campus. I'll be studying adult nursing. If you're still looking for people and the rent is no more than £125 I'm interested

ReputationRep:
    hi nicole, have you tried looking at middlesexstudentpad.co.uk? i havent got a place in halls so i have to look into that...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheUltimateNerd)
    hi nicole, have you tried looking at middlesexstudentpad.co.uk? i havent got a place in halls so i have to look into that...
    Thank you . I've just signed myself up on it after reading your message

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    x
    I've moved your thread here

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.