Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've got my accommodation offer for hampstead residences..

Just wondering If anyone was looking to swap GDS or possibly Wolfson for hampstead ?

ReputationRep:
    I have a room for Hempstead? Willing to swap for any ensuite room.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tammy786)
    Hey I've got my accommodation offer for hampstead residences..

Just wondering If anyone was looking to swap GDS or possibly Wolfson for hampstead ?
    Does Hughes Parry Hall sound good? It's about 18 mins by bus to Waterloo campus, within walking distance of Strand, and 27 mins by bus to Guy's Campus. Definitely closer than Hampstead! And also located in Bloomsbury, a great area. I just want to swap because I want to pack my own lunch/dinner since I'll most likely have a weird schedule due to some activities.

Let me know if you're interested.

ReputationRep:
    I also have Hughes Parry and am looking to swap for Hampstead?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Byrks)
    Does Hughes Parry Hall sound good? It's about 18 mins by bus to Waterloo campus, within walking distance of Strand, and 27 mins by bus to Guy's Campus. Definitely closer than Hampstead! And also located in Bloomsbury, a great area. I just want to swap because I want to pack my own lunch/dinner since I'll most likely have a weird schedule due to some activities.

Let me know if you're interested.
    Hey if you haven't had any offers yet drop me an email and ill talk to you there [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anncat)
    I also have Hughes Parry and am looking to swap for Hampstead?
    Email me [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hiya I have an ensuite room at Moonraker Point and want to swap, please let me know if you are interested, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harrietrose1)
    Hiya I have an ensuite room at Moonraker Point and want to swap, please let me know if you are interested, thanks
    Hey very interested! Private message me?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I've got a standard room in hampstead, I think it's about £4700 for the 400weeks.

Looking to swap with anyone from the other KCL residences.. GDS, SSA, Wolfson, Brian Creamer & the Rectory...

Let me know and private message me if you'd prefer!

Tammy
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    )
    I've moved your thread here
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    I've moved your thread here

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 27, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.