The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Law at Queen's Belfast

Scroll to see replies

By the way, does anyone know anything about course materials or reading lists? I can't seem to find anything online.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Reply 41
Original post by OliverWeisemann
By the way, does anyone know anything about course materials or reading lists? I can't seem to find anything online.

Posted from TSR Mobile

After you complete registration you will get access to Queens Online where you can access module information and reading lists! Trust me - you do not want to start reading now - you will have enough reading to keep you busy when you start! Enjoy this time off and well done for getting into Queen's!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by OliverWeisemann

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont think they will give out reading lists before the start of the course. But I dolid receive the timetables of lectures, tutorials and info about welcome week. Btw nice to meet you! Quite delighted when I found a law student from other countries!
Sorry to ask but what a level subjects did you do and what grades did you get to get in, I'm thinking of applying...
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending