Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We r allowed to wear casual clothes - I'm a girl and I have no idea what to wear- anything apart from a dress plz
    Any suggestions from top to toe
    Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Unless you have a uniform or it is clearly specified that you have to dress smartly by the 6th form then you can simply wear casual clothes. Just pick something you like that is also comfortable. Good luck at 6th form

ReputationRep:
    Long, loose fitting tshirt or jumper

Leggings

Vans

ReputationRep:
    Do they not have any rules on what you can wear? my school's sixth form would never allow casual clothing!
    I would wear something comfy like jeggings/leggings with a long top or a t-shirt and cardigarn (if it's cold) comfy flats are also an essential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApocalypseA)
    Unless you have a uniform or it is clearly specified that you have to dress smartly by the 6th form then you can simply wear casual clothes. Just pick something you like that is also comfortable. Good luck at 6th form
    Yhhh i don't want to be too casual but something comfy would be good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Levingne)
    Do they not have any rules on what you can wear? my school's sixth form would never allow casual clothing!
    I would wear something comfy like jeggings/leggings with a long top or a t-shirt and cardigarn (if it's cold) comfy flats are also an essential.
    I love oversized jumpers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KRose_)
    Long, loose fitting tshirt or jumper

Leggings

Vans
    I like tribal print vans - so expensive thou

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Levingne)
    I think it depends on what you consider casual. Obviously you can't turn up in your PJs but as long as you're presentable then you're fine. Like what you described.

ReputationRep:
    Long Cardigan plain tshirt jeans and possibly vans if I can get them at a good price ( tribal ones )

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.