Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    I applied for accommodation at Glasgow (insurance)yesterday, which is now my unconditional firm. I have been given category A status because I live right on the south of England. I was just wondering when should I hear back and when are undergrads allocated accommodation?

many thanks

ReputationRep:
    I applied in March and I found out today! But as you're Category A like I was you'll probably get your first choice, just a guess :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And accommodation move in date is from the 13th :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, thank you very much for the help I got an email saying my application has been processed so should find out in the next few days

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I still haven't heard anything is this an issue for anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennaannredshaw)
    I still haven't heard anything is this an issue for anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi have you still not had an offer just yet? If not I might be able to get you to have my room.
    I'm a student at Glasgow Uni and have a room at Caircross house, my dilemma is I need to get rid of my room and find someone in my place to move in. Its a really nice location, ive changed my mind because I'd rather stay at home this year. But im trying to find someone ASAP to take my room, someone who is an undergraduate, Female and a student that is studying at Glasgow University.

If you or anyone is interested let me know, because I'm willing to move out as quick as possible

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.