Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have applied through clearing for criminology at Hull uni but Ive been told to write an essay as I didn't quite have enough ucas points. If I get into the uni I wont find out until late next week and I know that by then most of the accommodation will have gone. Does anyone know what kind of accommodation will be left and what would be the best for me to go for? I sent in a clearing accommodation form but im not sure whether this will actually secure me anything or not. I put my choices as Taylor court, student houses and the lawns.

ReputationRep:
    I had to the same for history, the only place I got told was available was Ferens Hall which is part of the Lawns.

ReputationRep:
    Latest list , updated yesterday so wont be 100% http://www2.hull.ac.uk/student/accom...mmodation.aspx

ReputationRep:
    If you are running out of Ideas. I have an all inclusive 3 bed available via one of the main housing companies in Hull (Kegxill). It's 5 minutes from the Uni via foot at most.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.