Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am considering child nursing but I received CCD for my AS. Should I still pursue it? What universities should I consider?

I look forward to discussing child nursing with you all!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the exact same boat as you! I also got CCD for my AS and I want to study child nursing also. My sister is in Uni and she said I should resit the exam I got a D in and work my butt off in A2. Our grades arent terrible so I don't think it's necessary to resit the year. Most uni's want BBB for child nursing (like Surrey) which isn't impossible for us at all. Some even ask for BBC. (Like City, kingston and middlesex) If you study hard, you can do it. We both can. (Sorry for the essay)

ReputationRep:
    That information is great. Don't apologise
    Hmm...I know Anglia Ruskin accept CCC but the course isn't great according to some students.
    Any thoughts on where you'll be applying?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In the same boat... Do you guys have any related experience?

ReputationRep:
    I plan on applying to Surrey (require BBB) Kings College (require BBB), City University London (Require BBC) and Middlesex (require CCC) but it all depends on where you live and if you want to live away from home or not.

ReputationRep:
    Hi im new my names is april im 19 i am a bit confused as to how these thread work anyways i wanted to ask which University is good for Children Nursing, London south bank or Greenwich university? and why???

Any students studying at these unis i wud appreciated
    if you could tell me the positives and negatives how the placements is the work load university life? any social life anything is much appreciated
    thanks a million wishing you the best with the exams stress work and after you graduate for the jobs xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    i got ccd at as level too! of course u can do it! resit the d module and work hard and you'll be flying high! good luck for future! :0)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you all!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. I'm thinking off applying next year but quite confused. I will be a mature student (23) with grade b in cache diploma in child care and education witch is equivalent to three a levels. I have maths and English at grade c and hoping to get c in science next year. It it possibly to apply with these qualifications.

Any info would be grateful x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laura13x)
    Hi all. I'm thinking off applying next year but quite confused. I will be a mature student (23) with grade b in cache diploma in child care and education witch is equivalent to three a levels. I have maths and English at grade c and hoping to get c in science next year. It it possibly to apply with these qualifications.

Any info would be grateful x
    Yes it is very likely to get an offer with those qualifications as you meet the general entry requirements to most Uni's. it may be useful to check the website for the Uni's you are thinking of applying to though. Do you have any previous clinical experience?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.