Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How long for student finance after course change? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi There,

As per the title, have just changed my course via Adjustment and updated it on student finance. The university is the same its just the course that has changed (Beng to Meng so an extra year) My student finance has changed from 'Your application is approved' to 'Your application has been submitted' How long will it take to re approve my application do you think as i don't want it to take another six weeks! All my payments are still there and set up so im hoping its just a case of a quick approval.

Any helps appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, it's quicker than six weeks for a change submitted online. Your previously set up payment schedule also remains in place and approved.

If it comes to enrolment and your course details still haven't been updated on your SFE account, your university can manually confirm attendance by scanning the barcode on your entitlement letter. They can do this in such a way that if your course details don't match, your maintenance loan and grant can still be released, and the tuition fee loan will be held back until the details are updated. You just have to tell them at enrolment that the automatic confirmation of attendance won't work this time and they'll know what to do.

However it should go through in time.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.