Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Everyone says EXETER UNI has a large majority of RAHS & PREPS is this really true?

I was just curious not angry or anything lol and I am going in september myself- but didn't understand the hype !?

Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by binks101)
    Everyone says EXETER UNI has a large majority of RAHS & PREPS is this really true?

I was just curious not angry or anything lol and I am going in september myself- but didn't understand the hype !?

Thanks guys
    Hi, I have moved this to the Exeter forum where you will most likely get more replies

ReputationRep:
    I think it's like many of the higher universities.
    There is a large group of Rahs, yes. But by no means is everyone as such.

I guess it's just that they're rather noticeable, on campus and on nights out (possibly BECAUSE of the reputation, people look for them), so it gives the impression that there are more than there actually are.

But I can guarantee that you'll find the type of people you want to hang out with; rah or not.

ReputationRep:
    There are a couple, but I guess you get them everywhere - nothing's that's ever bothered me, or I even heavily noticed.

(Though if you'd like to notice them, a friend who graduated this year from Exeter made this guide: http://hownottodraw.blogspot.de/2010...-of-rahhh.html)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.