Turn on thread page Beta

Come in if you have a post count of less than 1000 Mk II watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    you should request a postcount increase to recognise the good times you've given to TSR.

And tears in the rain is a damn fine piece of imagery.
    I had 23,000 odd posts in chat :turtle:

You can thank our good friend Phil K. **** for that. Genius.

you need to take over this <1000 thread like you did the last one, which, admittedly could be difficult when you're only on at night over here.

I watched lost in translation for the first time a few days ago and little pieces of imagery are suddenly much more vivid.

ReputationRep:
    I love that film. Do you have the dvd? I love the extras Murry is a ferny guy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    you need to take over this <1000 thread like you did the last one, which, admittedly could be difficult when you're only on at night over here.
    Yeah lets get posting!

See the way I split your reply and made it into two of my own?

The film was awesome, I watched the extras and I think they should have included some of the scenes they cut out, and Bill was quite the joker

I bought the DVD because it was 3 for £18 in the HMV sale, I was going to get gardenstate but chose crash instead and when I went back GS wasn't in the sale anymore. and I didn't really like crash.

I don't think I'm very good at just posting lots of times, I am far too concise in the things I am going to say to be able to ramble on in the way some people can. I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to split up a post and answer different bits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    The film was awesome, I watched the extras and I think they should have included some of the scenes they cut out, and Bill was quite the joker
    Defo!

Who do you think you're talking to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    I bought the DVD because it was 3 for £18 in the HMV sale, I was going to get gardenstate but chose crash instead and when I went back GS wasn't in the sale anymore. and I didn't really like crash.
    Hey that is pretty good. So you got Crash, LiT and... ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    I don't think I'm very good at just posting lots of times, I am far too concise in the things I am going to say to be able to ramble on in the way some people can. I'm afraid I wouldn't know how to split up a post and answer different bits.
    Oh no it's working well now. We have some sub conversations going on now. The tree is branching.

It was a shame he'd forgotton by the time they did a follow up interview though. I liked the idea of him introducing himself to waitresses and asking if their family would find him acceptable.

I think it was crash, LiT and Mr and Mrs Smith, then I went back the next day and got Team America, Kill Bill and girl with a pearl earring.

Scarlett Johansson was only 17 when she did LiT. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    It was a shame he'd forgotton by the time they did a follow up interview though. I liked the idea of him introducing himself to waitresses and asking if their family would find him acceptable.
    *must go and watch dvd again when he gets home*

I bought quite a few dvds before I left but havent had a chance to watch them.

Tree branches are another amazing piece of imagery, I was lying on my back the other day looking up at the sky through a blossoming tree and it looked superb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    I think it was crash, LiT and Mr and Mrs Smith, then I went back the next day and got Team America, Kill Bill and girl with a pearl earring.

Scarlett Johansson was only 17 when she did LiT. :eek:
    Girl with a pearl earring I've seen and LiT. The other's I haven't.

Seen the original 'crash' based on the far superior novel by Ballard.

I have the killbills waiting for me at home.

(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    *must go and watch dvd again when he gets home*

I bought quite a few dvds before I left but havent had a chance to watch them.
    for the first three days I had it I watched it every day. Except one, so I guess its really for two out of the three days. The karaoke scene is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    Tree branches are another amazing piece of imagery, I was lying on my back the other day looking up at the sky through a blossoming tree and it looked superb.
    There was such a cool photo somewhere. Of a tree growing on top of a rock. And al the soil had been washed away and the tree died. And the leafless branches looked just like a mirror image of the exposed roots.

'twas beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    for the first three days I had it I watched it every day. Except one, so I guess its really for two out of the three days. The karaoke scene is awesome.
    I like to keep films I really like, and just watch them occasionaly.

Same with music.

(Original post by Fluent in Lies)
    Girl with a pearl earring I've seen and LiT. The other's I haven't.

Seen the original 'crash' based on the far superior novel by Ballard.

I have the killbills waiting for me at home.
    Team America was nowhere near as good the second time (I'd seen it once before) but there are still bits where it turns into a nice little political message.

Mr and Mrs Smith was poor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mute)
    Team America was nowhere near as good the second time (I'd seen it once before) but there are still bits where it turns into a nice little political message.

Mr and Mrs Smith was poor.
    Yeah I dare say I'll watch it at some point.

Mr and Mrs Smith looks poor.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.